Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blitzkrieg66

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

Here is the corruption money tree:

Corporations- Own the polititions and corporate lawyers

Corporate and political lawyers- protect the corporations, polititions and cops.

Poltitions- push legislations for corporate agendas and line their offshore pension funds.

Cops- to help the lawyers keep the polititions and corporate heads out of prison and to arrest political protesters

So is any body going to refute this? Step right up and tell me I'm wrong. It's a little simple, I know, but there are some pretty thick skulls around here. Sitting on your couches, and denying there is no crisis in our country, won't solve any of the problems. I'm posting the solution to the problem right now. This is in order of priority. Try to be open minded.

1. Most important. Stop all legal interference by lawyers to stop the following actions. Lets face it kiddies the law is broken.

2. Total corporate transparency. Open books, lets see whats been going on.

3.Total financial institutional transparency- Lets see what the banks have been doing with our money. Total disclosure.

4. Lie detectors all around for polititions, no exceptions. A set of questions to detemine if the person is or has been involved in actions that go contrary to to the welfair of Canada and its people as a WHOLE. If the police can prejudge you and get search warrants against you because of a lie detector tests, it's good enough for the court of PEOPLE. After all , the police swear by their lie detectors. Still with me kids? Hang on is gonna be a great ride!

5. This parts gonna be a lot easier. All were going to need is camcorders and digtal recorders. By the time steps one through four have been completed, or even before,the rats will be bailing and squealing big time. We just have to sit back and record the show.

6. Now we can concentrate on fixing the legal system and enforcement system. Full financial and political disclosure. The screams will be heard across canada. Put cotton in your ears because it's going to be loud. By this time most of the corrupt lawyers and judges, top police and military officials will have been identified so it wont be as challenging as it might seem.

7. Now that most of the weeds have been pulled we proceed with manditory political service. Everybody with an education and of legal age will be included in the draft. It would work on a random draw basis. The only exception would be children and elderly that refuse. These people would be handsomely rewarded for serving their country. But they would have to take a series of tests to see which position in govt they would best be suited for. As with above, random polygraph tests would continue for anyone in power politicly and financially and in science and the military.

8. By now we should have a huge amount of cash freed up that we can put toward our countries debts. and major social issues.

9. By now some of you are saying that the U.S would not let this happen. Well, Canada won't let that happen. You can call me an idealist but this country was founded by idealists( and a few crooks). Time for this country to stand up to our neighbors. I mean our political neighbors. This whole process will be painful for Canada, but will get easier fast as other countries peoples catch on. It could turn into a global revoloution to counter the corrupt financial revoloution that is happening globally. So we stack our borders with true Canadian soldiers, and say back off. I suspect that by then, the Corrupt in the U.S gov't will have their more than their fair share of problems that I don,t see them being much of a threat.

End of part one

I'm tired now, so feel free to add to list or add CONSTUCTIVE critisism. I will continue tommorro. Please keep in mind that this is a rough solution so far but could be better with some help. At least I am trying for the solution that you are demanding of the protesters. At the very least I am trying.

Because of all the negativity by the contented wealthy on this forum. It's analogous to the pepper spray the the R.C.M.P are using on the legitimate protesters across canada so that others might think twice before joining a legal protest.It's a strongarm phsycological tactic that has been used for thousands of years to supress and repress dissenters. It's in vogue with current political leaders these days.

So is any body going to refute this? Step right up and tell me I'm wrong. It's a little simple, I know, but there are some pretty thick skulls around here. Sitting on your couches, and denying there is no crisis in our country, won't solve any of the problems. I'm posting the solution to the problem right now. This is in order of priority. Try to be open minded.

2. Total corporate transparency. Open books, lets see whats been going on.

3.Total financial institutional transparency- Lets see what the banks have been doing with our money. Total disclosure.

4. Lie detectors all around for polititions, no exceptions. A set of questions to detemine if the person is or has been involved in actions that go contrary to to the welfair of Canada and its people as a WHOLE. If the police can prejudge you and get search warrants against you because of a lie detector tests, it's good enough for the court of PEOPLE. After all , the police swear by their lie detectors. Still with me kids? Hang on is gonna be a great ride!

End of part one

I'm tired now, so feel free to add to list or add CONSTUCTIVE critisism. I will continue tommorro.

I got nothing to do right now, so I'll bite.

1. Most important. Stop all legal interference by lawyers to stop the following actions. Lets face it kiddies the law is broken.

Basically a lot of people are ignoring your posts now.........you've shot yourself in the foot... much like the protesters of OV. The credible protesters/posters with credible goals/comments have been completely overshadowed by those who think if they yell louder than anyone else they must be right, the ONLY ones who are right and everyone else is just deluded. What they (you) have failed to realize is the demise of what could have been a movement to achieve change in some areas that clearly do need change and more transparency, has come from within the ranks due to people like yourself.

As to the body of your post...

I'm assuming you will soon be receiving a pension, that you are currently receiving some sort of disability pension, that you avail yourself of the medical services of this province/country, that you drive a car, that you have usage of internet, telephone, electricity, that you do enjoy the benefits and lifestyle that government, big corporations etc have afforded you. I don't see you sitting in a tent with no power, no water, walking everywhere, doing 'mic checks' instead of pounding out silly and oftentimes immature drivel on a computer, going to the food bank to collect your dinner because you have no income (ie: disability check, pension check), going without medical treatment etc. Who do you think affords you the lifestyle you live in today?

I have looked over your list, and one of the things that strikes me is that you really do have a hate-on for lawyers which seems much more personal than just them being 'evil overlords who are out to screw everyone over'. Perhaps it is you who needs to check their personal bias at the door?

Your repeated references to the “contented wealthy' is beginning to sound like nothing more than jealousy, actually. People who have worked hard for everything they have and not had it handed to them on a silver platter owe you (and people like you) no apologies.

Your 'great plan' has a couple of good points in it, albeit overly simplistic and idealistic and a couple are downright giggle-worthy but you're never going to accomplish anything by doing the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears, yelling “LALALALALA, I ca-a-a-an't hear you” as loud as you can and believing that nobody else is entitled to an opinion that doesn't agree with your own. You have not attempted to debate anything in this thread, you've just stood here yelling as loud as you can that 'I'm right, you're wrong, na na na na nah”

I've owned my responsibility in taking this thread off topic the other night...... you on the other hand are still standing on your soapbox, yelling personal insults at people, posting blatant personal attacks despite being warned by Admin, baiting people not even involved in the current (last night) discussion with your fingers still stuck in your ears. Much like the OV protesters, and that is why this movement is going to fail, and that is why people have begun to tune you out.

There were/are some lofty and legitimate concerns voiced by the original movement, unfortunately there are too many cs77s in the crowd and that is why it is imploding and will continue to implode.

Once again the rich and spoild make there views known, do I really care what you think? No. I was addressing all the people that read this thread but don't comment because of the bias shown and the way you attack anyone that disagrees with you. You deserve whats comming. To bad, so sad.

Once again the rich and spoild make there views known, do I really care what you think? No. I was addressing all the people that read this thread but don't comment because of the bias shown and the way you attack anyone that disagrees with you. You deserve whats comming. To bad, so sad.

It is you who attacks everyone who disagrees with your narrow views. I agree with you on so much, yet because I don't see lawyers as the scumbags you pretend they are, I was a right winger out to destroy humanity. This idiocy needs to stop. I won't address you again and advise others to do the same.

b145550923.jpg

7. Now that most of the weeds have been pulled we proceed with manditory political service. Everybody with an education and of legal age will be included in the draft. It would work on a random draw basis. The only exception would be children and elderly that refuse. These people would be handsomely rewarded for serving their country. But they would have to take a series of tests to see which position in govt they would best be suited for. As with above, random polygraph tests would continue for anyone in power politicly and financially and in science and the military.

End of part one