Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
702 replies to this topic

#481 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

lawyers are advocates?
For themselves!

Nope.
To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#482 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:17 AM

See you all tomorro. I just love a good game of tit for tat!
Politeness is the first step to respect!

#483 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:24 AM

Try reading the forum, conbot loyalist.

You asked for a CBC article; I gave it to you.

#484 Vapourstreak

Vapourstreak

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:31 AM

I thought they were still replanting the grass at the VAG? Maybe this was OV's idea of creating jobs. Doubt the city workers will be too pleased at their GA's, though.

#485 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:32 AM

I thought they were still replanting the grass at the VAG? Maybe this was OV's idea of creating jobs. Doubt the city workers will be too pleased at their GA's, though.

No doubt.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 24 November 2011 - 01:41 AM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#486 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:35 AM

Maturity has been severely lacking in this thread as of late.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#487 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:57 AM

Maturity has been severely lacking in this thread as of late.

Must be all the political blindness.

#488 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

Pot ------> kettles

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 24 November 2011 - 02:08 AM.

#489 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

Nope.

Yup.

#490 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:02 AM

Pot ------> kettles

Y'know, Naw forget it, your just back at the baiting game again. How tiring.

#491 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:14 AM

Y'know, this is so reminiscent of the peacful protester being sprayed in the face by an arrogant cop.

#492 Vapourstreak

Vapourstreak

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:42 AM

Y'know, this is so reminiscent of the peacful protester being sprayed in the face by an arrogant cop.

How come?

#493 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:57 AM

Here is the corruption money tree:
Corporations- Own the polititions and corporate lawyers
Corporate and political lawyers- protect the corporations, polititions and cops.
Poltitions- push legislations for corporate agendas and line their offshore pension funds.
Cops- to help the lawyers keep the polititions and corporate heads out of prison and to arrest political protesters

So is any body going to refute this? Step right up and tell me I'm wrong. It's a little simple, I know, but there are some pretty thick skulls around here. Sitting on your couches, and denying there is no crisis in our country, won't solve any of the problems. I'm posting the solution to the problem right now. This is in order of priority. Try to be open minded.
1. Most important. Stop all legal interference by lawyers to stop the following actions. Lets face it kiddies the law is broken.
2. Total corporate transparency. Open books, lets see whats been going on.
3.Total financial institutional transparency- Lets see what the banks have been doing with our money. Total disclosure.
4. Lie detectors all around for polititions, no exceptions. A set of questions to detemine if the person is or has been involved in actions that go contrary to to the welfair of Canada and its people as a WHOLE. If the police can prejudge you and get search warrants against you because of a lie detector tests, it's good enough for the court of PEOPLE. After all , the police swear by their lie detectors. Still with me kids? Hang on is gonna be a great ride!
5. This parts gonna be a lot easier. All were going to need is camcorders and digtal recorders. By the time steps one through four have been completed, or even before,the rats will be bailing and squealing big time. We just have to sit back and record the show.
6. Now we can concentrate on fixing the legal system and enforcement system. Full financial and political disclosure. The screams will be heard across canada. Put cotton in your ears because it's going to be loud. By this time most of the corrupt lawyers and judges, top police and military officials will have been identified so it wont be as challenging as it might seem.
7. Now that most of the weeds have been pulled we proceed with manditory political service. Everybody with an education and of legal age will be included in the draft. It would work on a random draw basis. The only exception would be children and elderly that refuse. These people would be handsomely rewarded for serving their country. But they would have to take a series of tests to see which position in govt they would best be suited for. As with above, random polygraph tests would continue for anyone in power politicly and financially and in science and the military.
8. By now we should have a huge amount of cash freed up that we can put toward our countries debts. and major social issues.
9. By now some of you are saying that the U.S would not let this happen. Well, Canada won't let that happen. You can call me an idealist but this country was founded by idealists( and a few crooks). Time for this country to stand up to our neighbors. I mean our political neighbors. This whole process will be painful for Canada, but will get easier fast as other countries peoples catch on. It could turn into a global revoloution to counter the corrupt financial revoloution that is happening globally. So we stack our borders with true Canadian soldiers, and say back off. I suspect that by then, the Corrupt in the U.S gov't will have their more than their fair share of problems that I don,t see them being much of a threat.

End of part one

I'm tired now, so feel free to add to list or add CONSTUCTIVE critisism. I will continue tommorro. Please keep in mind that this is a rough solution so far but could be better with some help. At least I am trying for the solution that you are demanding of the protesters. At the very least I am trying.

#494 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:11 AM

How come?

Because of all the negativity by the contented wealthy on this forum. It's analogous to the pepper spray the the R.C.M.P are using on the legitimate protesters across canada so that others might think twice before joining a legal protest.It's a strongarm phsycological tactic that has been used for thousands of years to supress and repress dissenters. It's in vogue with current political leaders these days.

Edited by canucks since 77, 24 November 2011 - 04:19 AM.

#495 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:44 AM

See you all tomorro. I just love a good game of tit for tat!

Look I'm not trying to be a jerk here but this hasn't been tit for tat at all. This has been you playing a game of "I know you are but what am I?"

Also if you're so passionate about all of this why do you play games in regards to it? Is this the part where you blame someone else for your actions again?

You're not being peaceful you're being aggressive. This is "reminiscent" of somebody screaming peaceful protest at the top of their lungs while swinging their arms and then not understanding why they got pepper sprayed.

I'd hate to see you get the equivalent of pepper sprayed on this forum.

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 24 November 2011 - 07:48 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#496 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:55 AM

Spoiler

So is any body going to refute this? Step right up and tell me I'm wrong. It's a little simple, I know, but there are some pretty thick skulls around here. Sitting on your couches, and denying there is no crisis in our country, won't solve any of the problems. I'm posting the solution to the problem right now. This is in order of priority. Try to be open minded.

Basically, a lot of people are just ignoring your posts now.........you've shot yourself in the foot... much like the protesters of OV. The credible protesters/posters with credible goals/comments have been completely overshadowed by those who think if they yell louder than anyone else they must be right, the ONLY ones who are right and everyone else is just deluded. What they (you) have failed to realize is the demise of what could have been a movement to achieve change in some areas that clearly do need change and more transparency, has come from within the ranks due to people like yourself.

As to the body of your post...

I'm assuming you will soon be receiving a pension, that you are currently receiving some sort of disability pension, that you avail yourself of the medical services of this province/country, that you drive a car, that you have usage of internet, telephone, electricity, that you do enjoy the benefits and lifestyle that government, big corporations etc have afforded you. I don't see you sitting in a tent with no power, no water, walking everywhere, doing 'mic checks' instead of pounding out silly and oftentimes immature drivel on a computer, going to the food bank to collect your dinner because you have no income (ie: disability check, pension check), going without medical treatment etc. Who do you think affords you the lifestyle you live in today?

I have looked over your list, and one of the things that strikes me is that you really do have a hate-on for lawyers which seems much more personal than just them being 'evil overlords who are out to screw everyone over'. Perhaps it is you who needs to check their personal bias at the door?

Your repeated references to the “contented wealthy' is beginning to sound like nothing more than jealousy, actually. People who have worked hard for everything they have and not had it handed to them on a silver platter owe you (and people like you) no apologies.

Your 'great plan' has a couple of good points in it, albeit overly simplistic and idealistic and a couple are downright giggle-worthy but you're never going to accomplish anything by doing the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears, yelling “LALALALALA, I ca-a-a-an't hear you” as loud as you can and believing that nobody else is entitled to an opinion that doesn't agree with your own. You have not attempted to debate anything in this thread, you've just stood here yelling as loud as you can that 'I'm right, you're wrong, na na na na nah”

I've owned my responsibility in taking this thread off topic the other night...... you on the other hand are still standing on your soapbox, yelling personal insults at people, posting blatant personal attacks despite being warned by Admin, baiting people not even involved in the current (last night) discussion with your fingers still stuck in your ears. Much like the OV protesters, and that is why this movement is going to fail, and that is why people have begun to tune you out.

There were/are some lofty and legitimate concerns voiced by the original movement, unfortunately there are too many cs77s in the crowd and that is why it is imploding and will continue to implode.

"Reel it in a little, Hank"

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 24 November 2011 - 06:53 PM.

#497 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

Because of all the negativity by the contented wealthy on this forum. It's analogous to the pepper spray the the R.C.M.P are using on the legitimate protesters across canada so that others might think twice before joining a legal protest.It's a strongarm phsycological tactic that has been used for thousands of years to supress and repress dissenters. It's in vogue with current political leaders these days.

Everyone is free to voice their own opinions on this forum, provided that they are in line with the forum rules. As this is a private forum, limits of "freedom of speech" do apply.

I'm not sure where you're getting this notion that people here are "wealthy" or are strong-arming discussion. It's just that what you have posted in this thread has been nothing but rubbish.

#498 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:02 AM

3.Total financial institutional transparency- Lets see what the banks have been doing with our money. Total disclosure.
4. Lie detectors all around for polititions, no exceptions. A set of questions to detemine if the person is or has been involved in actions that go contrary to to the welfair of Canada and its people as a WHOLE. If the police can prejudge you and get search warrants against you because of a lie detector tests, it's good enough for the court of PEOPLE. After all , the police swear by their lie detectors. Still with me kids? Hang on is gonna be a great ride!

End of part one

I'm tired now, so feel free to add to list or add CONSTUCTIVE critisism. I will continue tommorro.

i basically skimmed your post and then ignored it once i realized you were too lazy/didn't know how to spell tomorrow.

total corporate transparency? and disclosure? really? did i really just read that?

and lie detectors...sure thats an awesome idea. as long as you strap one on 24/7...wear one of those at a job interview...oh wait...

by my post, people know where i stand on this issue. i will not be coming back to further comment on it

Edited by canucks.bradley, 24 November 2011 - 11:03 AM.

Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#499 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

I got nothing to do right now, so I'll bite.

1. Most important. Stop all legal interference by lawyers to stop the following actions. Lets face it kiddies the law is broken.

One purpose of lawyers is to assist the defendant in proving his innocence. If you claim the law is broken, that is an issue to take to your MP, not your lawyer. Lawyers have no power to change the law, only to interpret it in a way that they believe is correct. Change happens at the governmental level.

Why would and why should any private business do that? They're not working for you. Would you disclose your books to your primary competitors if you were a business owner?

Police don't get search warrants based on a lie detector; they get one if the courts believe there is enough evidence to warrant police to enter a personal dwelling and search for criminal activity there. Also, what is this lie detector going to feature - whether you stole from Jimmy in grade 2?

6. Now we can concentrate on fixing the legal system and enforcement system. Full financial and political disclosure. The screams will be heard across canada. Put cotton in your ears because it's going to be loud. By this time most of the corrupt lawyers and judges, top police and military officials will have been identified so it wont be as challenging as it might seem.

Quite frankly, this is the only point that makes sense. Real change that's not spewed out of your rectum.

7. Now that most of the weeds have been pulled we proceed with manditory political service. Everybody with an education and of legal age will be included in the draft. It would work on a random draw basis. The only exception would be children and elderly that refuse. These people would be handsomely rewarded for serving their country. But they would have to take a series of tests to see which position in govt they would best be suited for. As with above, random polygraph tests would continue for anyone in power politicly and financially and in science and the military.

Firstly, the government is going to decide for its people what career path they choose? Secondly, you're making the bureaucracy bigger than it is right now.
Isn't that a bigger drain on our tax dollars? Where's the tax dollars going to come from if everyone's in bureaucracy - there will be no people left to create business or finance, thus voiding the need for points 2 and 3.

9. By now some of you are saying that the U.S would not let this happen. Well, Canada won't let that happen. You can call me an idealist but this country was founded by idealists( and a few crooks). Time for this country to stand up to our neighbors. I mean our political neighbors. This whole process will be painful for Canada, but will get easier fast as other countries peoples catch on. It could turn into a global revoloution to counter the corrupt financial revoloution that is happening globally. So we stack our borders with true Canadian soldiers, and say back off. I suspect that by then, the Corrupt in the U.S gov't will have their more than their fair share of problems that I don,t see them being much of a threat.

I thought everyone was going to be a politician.

Also, stay in school, buddy. Our tax dollars are better spent on educating you.

Edited by Common sense, 24 November 2011 - 11:09 AM.

#500 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Spoiler

Basically a lot of people are ignoring your posts now.........you've shot yourself in the foot... much like the protesters of OV. The credible protesters/posters with credible goals/comments have been completely overshadowed by those who think if they yell louder than anyone else they must be right, the ONLY ones who are right and everyone else is just deluded. What they (you) have failed to realize is the demise of what could have been a movement to achieve change in some areas that clearly do need change and more transparency, has come from within the ranks due to people like yourself.

As to the body of your post...

I'm assuming you will soon be receiving a pension, that you are currently receiving some sort of disability pension, that you avail yourself of the medical services of this province/country, that you drive a car, that you have usage of internet, telephone, electricity, that you do enjoy the benefits and lifestyle that government, big corporations etc have afforded you. I don't see you sitting in a tent with no power, no water, walking everywhere, doing 'mic checks' instead of pounding out silly and oftentimes immature drivel on a computer, going to the food bank to collect your dinner because you have no income (ie: disability check, pension check), going without medical treatment etc. Who do you think affords you the lifestyle you live in today?

I have looked over your list, and one of the things that strikes me is that you really do have a hate-on for lawyers which seems much more personal than just them being 'evil overlords who are out to screw everyone over'. Perhaps it is you who needs to check their personal bias at the door?

Your repeated references to the “contented wealthy' is beginning to sound like nothing more than jealousy, actually. People who have worked hard for everything they have and not had it handed to them on a silver platter owe you (and people like you) no apologies.

Your 'great plan' has a couple of good points in it, albeit overly simplistic and idealistic and a couple are downright giggle-worthy but you're never going to accomplish anything by doing the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears, yelling “LALALALALA, I ca-a-a-an't hear you” as loud as you can and believing that nobody else is entitled to an opinion that doesn't agree with your own. You have not attempted to debate anything in this thread, you've just stood here yelling as loud as you can that 'I'm right, you're wrong, na na na na nah”

I've owned my responsibility in taking this thread off topic the other night...... you on the other hand are still standing on your soapbox, yelling personal insults at people, posting blatant personal attacks despite being warned by Admin, baiting people not even involved in the current (last night) discussion with your fingers still stuck in your ears. Much like the OV protesters, and that is why this movement is going to fail, and that is why people have begun to tune you out.

There were/are some lofty and legitimate concerns voiced by the original movement, unfortunately there are too many cs77s in the crowd and that is why it is imploding and will continue to implode.

Posted Image

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#501 canucks since 77

canucks since 77

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

Once again the rich and spoild make there views known, do I really care what you think? No. I was addressing all the people that read this thread but don't comment because of the bias shown and the way you attack anyone that disagrees with you. You deserve whats comming. To bad, so sad.

#502 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

Once again the rich and spoild make there views known, do I really care what you think? No. I was addressing all the people that read this thread but don't comment because of the bias shown and the way you attack anyone that disagrees with you. You deserve whats comming. To bad, so sad.

It is you who attacks everyone who disagrees with your narrow views. I agree with you on so much, yet because I don't see lawyers as the scumbags you pretend they are, I was a right winger out to destroy humanity. This idiocy needs to stop. I won't address you again and advise others to do the same.

Posted Image

Edited by Scorpio Ego, 24 November 2011 - 02:57 PM.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#503 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

Unfrickinbelievable. I spend my time responding to your poorly hashed-out ideas and you're the one plugging your ears going lalalalalalalala.

pathetic.

Edited by Common sense, 24 November 2011 - 02:57 PM.

#504 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

It is you who attacks everyone who disagrees with your narrow views. I agree with you on so much, yet because I don't see lawyers as the scumbags you pretend they are, I was a right winger out to destroy humanity. This idiocy needs to stop. I won't address you again and advise others to do the same.

Posted Image

Flex the report button finger, too, and hopefully it will be taken care of that way once and for all as nothing else seems to be getting through. :)

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 24 November 2011 - 03:13 PM.

#505 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:05 PM

End of part one

i know i said i wouldn't be back...but then i reread this...and if i am interpreting it correctly...WTF!?!?

did you just say..they if you have an education, you would have a draft to see which job you would get!? if that is true..:picard:

so government decides what job you get? what if "you" get a crappy job..i can see you (the person who thought of this idea) once again complaining...

and doesnt this violate freedom? i wont tell you how ridiculous this idea is. a draft for jobs...good one.

a person with an english degree/education working as a mechanical engineer...AWESOME. (based on your "random draft")

maybe next time think these ideas through
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#506 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

i know i said i wouldn't be back...but then i reread this...and if i am interpreting it correctly...WTF!?!?

did you just say..they if you have an education, you would have a draft to see which job you would get!? if that is true..:picard:

so government decides what job you get? what if "you" get a crappy job..i can see you (the person who thought of this idea) once again complaining...

and doesnt this violate freedom? i wont tell you how ridiculous this idea is. a draft for jobs...good one.

a person with an english degree/education working as a mechanical engineer...AWESOME. (based on your "random draft")

maybe next time think these ideas through

Also, who gets the service jobs?

#507 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

Also, who gets the service jobs?

Whoever was drafted for them! Duh!
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#508 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

Whoever was drafted for them! Duh!

But according to canucks since 77:

Everyone's either in political service, government, or military. Where's the chefs, taxi drivers, janitors, maids, call center reps, and cashiers?

Surely, he's not expecting everyone to be able to get a 6-figure middle management bureaucracy job, amiright?

#509 hockeyfan87

hockeyfan87

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

This is so laughable. I can understand why someone like you would be upset. That you could be a product of being a Canadian and British Columbian and be in your thirties is astonishing given the level of education, maturity, and thoughtfulness you have displayed time and time again. Canada is far from being a utopia but if we lived in such a place you would doubtful be any the wiser.

#510 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

This is so laughable. I can understand why someone like you would be upset. That you could be a product of being a Canadian and British Columbian and be in your thirties is astonishing given the level of education, maturity, and thoughtfulness you have displayed time and time again. Canada is far from being a utopia but if we lived in such a place you would doubtful be any the wiser.

Psssst, his profile says he's 51.......

;)

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 24 November 2011 - 05:05 PM.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.