The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

blitzkrieg66

Anyone down for getting a big CDC group together, go down there with pellet/b-b/paintball guns and get these losers to leave courtesy of us? #YoureWelcomeVancouver

Remember that guy who did youtube videos pretending to be a Boston fan but praising the Canucks in the finals?

He described Vancouver as "stoned out hipster d*uchebags" , who knew that these protesters were the ones he was talking about.

Why not go to C.B.C for your info about the protest instead of reading about it in Wet's biased links and snide remarks. Or are you afraid of some truth? I have found numerous posts with links that you might find enlightening about how the gov,t and lawyers are involved with discrediting the protest through the media. Makes for a better read than the swill on this thread. Ta Ta I`m off to reality land , where comon sense and personal ethics hold sway over the corrupt legal system.

Anyone down for getting a big CDC group together, go down there with pellet/b-b/paintball guns and get these losers to leave courtesy of us? #YoureWelcomeVancouver

Remember that guy who did youtube videos pretending to be a Boston fan but praising the Canucks in the finals?

He described Vancouver as "stoned out hipster d*uchebags" , who knew that these protesters were the ones he was talking about.

Do you realize that approximately 100% of the people in this thread are among the 99%? We are not the people you are protesting against.

You and the OV movement claim to represent us, and when we disagree with what is happening in the movement we are met with insults and told we are brainwashed. All this does is further alienate OV from the people they are "representing," and is the reason it has failed. If they truly wanted to represent the 99%, they would listen to what the public is saying and try to find common ground.

Instead OV has taken in half of the downtown east side homeless people, numerous drug addicts and special interest groups. I don't want those people to represent me. This has led to a massive list of demands that isn't common to the 99%.

What started out as a global protest with a good idea and public support now looks like a typical run of the mill anti-authority/government hippie protest. And now instead of the 1% being the opposition, almost the entire city opposes it. This should be a clue that it isn't working.

If OV wants to save their movement they should pack up their tents and continue to protest without living on public land, blocking traffic and being a general nuisance. This would be a good first step to restoring public support. Sadly, I have zero confidence that this will happen.

i9t's your own take

They come from the raw Livestream video feed of... wait for it... Occupy Vancouver. :lol: I posted the link several times so other could watch as well. The truth hurts, I suppose.

I am shilling for no media. Just my own take on things.

[/quote

If it's your own take on things then why are you obsessivly posting links and snide remarks all day, everyday since the protests started. Your 'take" has turned into obsessive compulsion disorder.Or a conservative agenda. Can't call it a hobby, cause most hobbys don't hurt people, except for dictaters and lawyers of course, they love hobbys like that.

I'll take your advice and go to CBC for their news. Here's what they had to say...

Occupy Vancouver camp disbands after failed move

The Occupy Vancouver camp finally disbanded on Tuesday night, after five long weeks and after several dozen of the remaining protesters
failed
to establish a new camp at Grandview Park on Commercial Drive in East Vancouver.

The protesters took the SkyTrain to the park on Tuesday evening after they were evicted from the provincial courthouse grounds downtown at Robson Square by police.

Upon their arrival in Grandview park they were met by local residents, police and city officials who told them
they were not welcome to set up camp in the park.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/11/22/bc-occupy-vancouver.html

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????????

I'll take your advice and go to CBC for their news. Here's what they had to say...

Occupy Vancouver camp disbands after failed move

The Occupy Vancouver camp finally disbanded on Tuesday night, after five long weeks and after several dozen of the remaining protesters
failed
to establish a new camp at Grandview Park on Commercial Drive in East Vancouver.

The protesters took the SkyTrain to the park on Tuesday evening after they were evicted from the provincial courthouse grounds downtown at Robson Square by police.

Upon their arrival in Grandview park they were met by local residents, police and city officials who told them
they were not welcome to set up camp in the park.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...-vancouver.html

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????????

Archived