The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Funny Pics

CanucksLegacy

Should be Satan in the lead, if you count Hitler.

Even if you weren't smoking some great green stuff, here's a quote from the website I found it on....

"I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,038,344. Now, of course that greatly underestimates God’s total kill score. I only included those killings for which specific numbers are given. There are many events in the Bible where no number of fatalities are given. Noah’s flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, etc all are unknown variables, likely to push this number well over 30 million"

Even if you weren't smoking some great green stuff, here's a quote from the website I found it on....

"I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,038,344. Now, of course that greatly underestimates God’s total kill score. I only included those killings for which specific numbers are given. There are many events in the Bible where no number of fatalities are given. Noah’s flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, etc all are unknown variables, likely to push this number well over 30 million"

stalin.gif

Not bad for an immortal.

Archived