Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CanucksLegacy

Funny Pics

Rate this topic

5,713 posts in this topic

5WnJHizblkSjxe3feF16CQ2.png

lol.

You need a spike upward when she is ovulating.

yoloIlove.jpg

682623-bigthumbnail.jpg

cool_piss.jpg

Yeah because warm pis would be wrong.

2d5c6b42c81d395ec163e4ff7d9ae684.jpg

They died so you could eat potatoes fried in lard. God Bless America.

Edited by nuckin_futz

One of you gooftroops is setting of my malware warning with one of these pictures.

Stop trying to hack my computer!

I second this motion. And to be honest, most of the pictures the last X number of pages have been as funny as Family Circus.

One of you gooftroops is setting of my malware warning with one of these pictures.

Stop trying to hack my computer!

pretty sure it's nuckin futz

pretty sure it's nuckin futz

Didn't get a Malware warning on my end. However, I will leave this thread to you guys from now on.

DTIWC.jpg

gjYbJ.jpg

Edited by (>'-')>

Didn't get a Malware warning on my end. However, I will leave this thread to you guys from now on.

when i open the previous page i get the chrome suspicious activity message, and i only got it after you posted your set of pics. one of the pics must come from a malware site. you may want to scan your comp, seeing as you probably went to the full site, whereas we did not.

in fact I opened each pic in a new window and it was definitely you, it's the pic from lolpresident.com.

Edited by avelanch

when i open the previous page i get the chrome suspicious activity message, and i only got it after you posted your set of pics. one of the pics must come from a malware site. you may want to scan your comp, seeing as you probably went to the full site, whereas we did not.

i

same

Edited by Bob Singh

I think it is obvious that nuckin futz is trying to hack our CDC accounts so that he can read our PMs.

Every way I add it up, it keeps coming back to that.

nuckin futz stop trying to hack me, the only PMs I get is from Canuck_83 and That's What She Said telling me to leave them alone.