The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Funny Pics

CanucksLegacy

http://www.amazon.co...aw/d/B0047E0EII not a picture but if you have time read the reviews. They're simply priceless

41fqB7D6eNL._SL160_.jpg

Don't believe the lie

Customer rating 1.0/5.0

January 3, 2013 By r3ronald

506 out of 527 found this helpful

Description clearly states "Great for cereal." However, my experience subjecting cereal to the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer left me with nothing more than a milk-sodden shirt and bitter remorse.

Humanity's Decline

Customer rating 1.0/5.0

December 13, 2012 By A.C.W.

290 out of 302 found this helpful

This seemingly innocuous device grins forebodingly at me, like the disembodied grin of The Cheshire Cat. A sense of impending doom slices through me, like the barbarous teeth of this slicer through vulnerable banana flesh.

Heed my words people, no good can come from this device, none at all.

It takes no great mind to peer down into the rabbit hole, and the gloomy future that the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer represents. Just think about it. Only the wealthy could afford such a piece of craftsmanship- such an engineering marvel. Where does that leave the socioeconomically disadvantaged? I'll tell you where. It leaves them clutching a non-serrated butterknife, hacking away at unyielding banana fibres, blearily trying to peer through the sweat that drips from their brow, to prepare a folate-rich snack, while their offspring cry out in pain with desperate hunger. Precious hours are lost at home over futile banana-carving, while the wealthy saunter off to work. Off to work to increase their wealth, greedily stashing away funds into overstocked bank accounts- like so many precision-sliced banana slices into a greedy gullet.

And so the class divide ever increases. Day after day, banana after banana.

Oh yes my friends. Evil comes in many forms, and sometimes that form is banana-shaped. I leave you with the words of Albert Einstein:

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

Guest Gumballthechewy

lol it works better than the hammer I was using to slice my bananas

That a good one!

I like the one where she said is saved her marriage and they use it in the bedroom too. :P

I love how there isn't one serious (that I saw) review about it! :lol:

Archived