The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Tony Romo

A very Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbours South of the border and to all of our American board members! May the turkey be juicy, the pumpkin pies all covered with whip cream and the football games all resolved in your favour! Happy Turkey Day!

squidoo-happy-thanksgiving-scroll2.jpg

Edit: Wow, absolutely cannot believe (though it should come as no surprise I suppose, this is CDC after all) the mean-spiritedness, smugness and just downright ignorant and snarky attitude of some people in here. You can't tell me those responding negatively are so ignorant that they didn't know it's American Thanksgiving coming up. Which only leads anyone reading this thread to believe that those negative comments are being made only to be snotty. If you don't want to extend a greeting, just read and leave or just bypass the thread altogether.......the thread title makes it clear what the thread content is going to be.

Since our family has American and Canadian blood, we celebrate two Thanksgivings a year. Kinda hard to avoid/ignore when NFL football is traditionally on and Black Friday follows.

Happy Thanksgiving to those down south and/or those celebrating it. I love family days. :)

Since our family has American and Canadian blood, we celebrate two Thanksgivings a year. Kinda hard to avoid/ignore when NFL football is traditionally on and Black Friday follows.

Happy Thanksgiving to those down south and/or those celebrating it. I love family days. :)

Archived