The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NCAA football

Gretzky's Mullet

10 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Where's the guy who said the playoff system needs to be changed?

Right here and what I said is on the previous page lol, and they will change it just not to the degree I would like.

Anywho another crazy game, that Georgia kicker was all sorts of awesome.  I guess as a Gator fan the lesser of the two evils won.  Thought for sure Bama was falling apart after that dude went thugmode on the sidelines, then they also had a player collapse(hope he's ok).  I bet that Bama kicker choked after his teammate jinxed him on the sidelines.  The game ended on the arm of a southpawB)

10 hours ago, Green Building said:

Tagovailoa reminded me of Russel Wilson.

Because of the incredibly annoying 3 minute praise God speech instead of talking about the football game post game? 

(I'm not an atheist or against any religion, just a pet peeve when an athlete is asked a question about their game and it's just rambling on about how it wasn't them it was all god if it wasn't for god they wouldn't of made that play god game down and changed their throwing mechanics to throw the ball right on line and god also took over the body of the safety and moved him over to allow the passing lane)

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Because of the incredibly annoying 3 minute praise God speech instead of talking about the football game post game? 

(I'm not an atheist or against any religion, just a pet peeve when an athlete is asked a question about their game and it's just rambling on about how it wasn't them it was all god if it wasn't for god they wouldn't of made that play god game down and changed their throwing mechanics to throw the ball right on line and god also took over the body of the safety and moved him over to allow the passing lane)

for real. All he needed to say was "God is good"

35 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I don't think I'd survive in an NFL locker room, I'd be to busy shaking my head at all the people that act like that day in and day out. I don't care if people are religious, I care when they promote it all day long. Just shut up and answer the question already.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Bugs the hell out of me as well.

God doesn't care that thousands of innocent children are dying in Yemen, but he'll step up and help some kid throw a touchdown pass...<_<

• Cheers 1