The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Sharpshooter Something

Sharpshooter

WRONG.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

The answer to this age old question has perplexed people for eons.

Part of the reason the question is so difficult to answer is that the amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the seasons and with the metabolisms of any individual woodchuck.

Modern internet technology has advanced to the point that we can reliably monitor the amount a woodchuck chucks in real time.

The results of this monitoring are shown below. Please note that the numbers vary due to the dispositions of the woodchucks involved.

http://www.getodd.co.../woodchuck.html

Actually I am corrrect, for you did not specify the climate parameters in the question when you asked it, which was reflect in my correct and factual answer taking all climate parameters and no climate parameters into paradoxical account, which, ipso chucko revealed the true and only possible answer as: as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

You should have known that I am seldom wrong, even when it appears that i am incorrect. Appearances can be deceiving.....much like me.

I have freed myself of the shackles and purgatorial nature of a recent relationship for a little while now and so, no, I am not in a relationship currently.

Without getting into everything I look for, allow me to simply just put it like this. I look for someone who can bring out the best in me and allows me to bring out the best in them, without much effort. Smart, saavy, saucy are also qualities that I look for.

I hope that's specific enough and that it answers your question.

Archived