The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Sharpshooter Something

Sharpshooter

If you consider me to be your 'friend' then yes, you are allowed to call me that. As your friend, allow me to give you some friendly advice. Be very careful and selective about who you call your 'friend'. There's a big difference between 'a friend' and 'an acquaintance'.

My overall current favorite player is Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. I find myself pulling for him like no one else that I can remember. It could be his maturity, his demeanour on and off the ice, his skill level and potential, or the fact that he's a local homegrown talent. I think it's a mixture of all of those things. He looks like Bambi compared to the other guys out on the ice, but he plays super-smart in his passing and positioning. He can also score, which makes him a triple threat along with his great passing and positioning.

Yes.

Buffalo will be eaten alive in the East, by either Boston, Pittsburgh or Philadelphia.....and he along with them.

I noticed you referred to yourself as a "vixen" yet you also responded to posts while being referred to as "fellow" and "sir"...on second thought; I'm not really sure if I want to ask anything at all now! :P (< forgot to add the cute guy with the tongue...hope I don't get suspended for saying that).

I find you to be humourous, entertaining, intelligent, and mature, when you want to be.

I would only request that you continue to focus on melding all 4 facets of my description of you as a poster, into your future posts, more often than not.

Archived