The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Sharpshooter Something

Sharpshooter

In fact, the Sun does not go anywhere, it stays pretty much where it is.

It's the Earth that moves in such a way, by revolving(like this :frantic:), as it moves around the Sun, that produces the 'night' that we experience as we gradually cycle from facing away from the Sun's rays to facing towards the Sun's rays and then gradually away again.

Viva la Earth's 'revolucion'!

I think as a person, to sum up, I was a 'jack of all trades but master of none' kinda person. By that I mean, I wasn't just one way or one type of person, but tried to just be myself, whether people liked me for it or not, whether I was a complete dork and awkward in my own skin or totally full of confidence and feeling untouchable at school later on. I always stood up for myself and I tried to stand up for others, even if I was scared to. I got bullied, and I did a little of my own, regrettably.

I loved to learn about nerdy/geeky things, but I enjoyed being a jock too and a class clown always. I got along with pretty much everyone. Sometimes I was a total loner and other times I was part of a close group of friends, who were well liked because we were all guys with funny personalities and just generally good guys.

I think I was 'normal' but I can't be sure.

I think I went into highschool scared and unsure and came out self-confident and not scared of anything really.

Hope that answers your question sufficiently.

Brother , i mean this in the nicest way but unfortunately i do not consider you normal .

you are highly intelligent , articulate , compassionate and i believe that you genuinely empathise with people who do not have the quality of life that you do .

if that was the norm then the world would be a better place than it currently is .

To stop any sort of loophole answer here, you do intend for the activities to be sexual after you take the chosen character home correct? If you didn't say that, Sharpshooter could just say he'd take one home to play Scrabble or something.

Archived