Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sixteen W's

Holy Higgins!

62 posts in this topic

Our second line is starting to really come together now. I love it!

We got that third round pick back as well when we got Booth I believe. laugh.gif

in 26 games he only has 17 points.....I'm not sure how productive is that for a top 6 forward?

Amazing player. Totally agree with this thread! Was thinking about how great & consistent of a player he has become too. Him & Lappy! And have met him twice & he is a really nice guy & seems to genuinely really like this city

He seems so dependable. Him and Lappy also make for some good times when they share the ice.

That translates into a 54pt season...I'm not sure what expectations you set for a 2nd line forward.

He's also a goal back from Daniel Sedin and is top 4 in point totals for the entire team with only the Sedins and Edler beating him.

NOT PRODUCTIVE ENOUGH. WE REQUIRE MOAR.

Booth has 12 points in 18 games.

Higgins has 17 points in 26 games.

Kesler has 16 points in 21 games.

Higgins is on pace for 54 points (25 goals).

Booth is on pace for a 55 point season (23 goals).

Kesler is on pace for 62 points (20 goals) with a slow start.

That's a pretty decent line. The only problem in our lineup is the lack of 30 goal scorers. Right now we have Daniel and Burrows who are the only ones who may scrape the 30-goal-mark, but we have at least 7 20-goal-scorers.

<br />in 26 games he only has 17 points.....I'm not sure how productive is that for a top 6 forward?<br />

This man is fun to watch whenever he gets on the Ice, his skill, his speed, his determination, and the production of his line always brings you on the edge of your seat.

in 26 games he only has 17 points.....I'm not sure how productive is that for a top 6 forward?

That's a pretty decent line. The only problem in our lineup is the lack of 30 goal scorers. Right now we have Daniel and Burrows who are the only ones who may scrape the 30-goal-mark, but we have at least 7 20-goal-scorers.

That line was awsome tonight they seem to finally be finding some chemistry. Shorthouse and Garrett were impressed, they voted the entire line for the 3 stars ... Higgins has been consistent since the season started and works hard for a full 60 every game, we need that more than we need him to score some nights.

Higgins was doing it in the playoffs last year.

The guy was into everything along the boards...was Mr Consistent, such a shame that he had to rack up points this year for anyone to notice.