Well Chicago has 4 players that are a point per game. I would hope we can match that. Since Luongo is gonna let in a lot of goals in the playoffs. In order for us to win, we need to match up the high scoring with more Fire Power!!!
What are you on? Or you're trolling... First, you're not satisfied with Higgins game because of his point production thus far for a top 6? and than you're comparing Higgins to Chicago's top 4 scorers and judging him based on points per game so far?
- There is more to Higgins game than just getting goals/assists.
- He was acquired for a 3rd round pick, which MG got back in the Booth trade... basically, a free acquisition.
- He was not brought in as a top 6 player, his solid play opened the position for him.
- He has only played a limited number of games on the 2nd so far (including pre-season).
- His current line mates were either coming back from surgery or recently acquired.
You can't disagree on any of these points, so how can you be upset with him so far? I think his numbers are pretty decent and it exceeded my expectations from last year and the beginning of this year.
Regarding your comment on Chicago having 4 players at a point per game:
- Chicago had a favorable schedule early (also had a early summer).
- Coach Q plays a different style VS AV, when he gets a lead
- Vancouver has better 3rd/4th lines (certain players for Chi bottom 6 haven't showed up this year).
Their top 6 is pretty good, but after that.... bottom 6 (look above), their D sucks, our back-up is playing better than Crawford and they have no depth!