The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Last of Us

Hat Trick Maker

GameSpot is awful IMO. They have been for a number of years now. Their score's mean absolutely nothing to me anymore.

They always feel the need to be the ones that underrate every game, just for the sake of being "those guys"

The reviews have been top notch except Gamespot who cant get over the fact that they no longer matter.

Since everybody has been doing their damndest to copy her, its nice to see the real Ellen Page finally in a game. The upcoming Beyond:two souls Oct 8 release and it looks to be a PS3 exclusive. Costars Willem Dafoe. By the same guys who made Heavy Rain.

I watch the start of LPs of games I want to see what they're like. If it's a game I want to get right away though, I don't watch anything.

This game looks downright sick!

...its going to be one of those games that goes down as an all-time best, I just have that feeling for it. Story is nothing but spectacular and I can't wait to get the game :)

It's too bad it comes out at the end of the PS3 era. Hopefully this game doesn't go unnoticed with all the new consoles coming out.

Gamestop keeps giving me free games...

I preordered the $80 Survival Edition for The Last of Us like half a year ago in some bulk order and with gamestop online orders they charge your account when the game ships out. Well the payment showed up as pending earlier this week and then just vanished never completing as well as refunding the money to my account but they shipped the game out already and the tracking is updated and all.

This happened when I preordered Fable 3 from them and it never charged me.

It's too bad it comes out at the end of the PS3 era. Hopefully this game doesn't go unnoticed with all the new consoles coming out.

I don't think that's going to harm them at all.

The game is getting rave reviews and I'm already seeing it sold out for pre-orders in places.

Archived