The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Last of Us

Hat Trick Maker

Anybody else play online? I synced it with my Facebook thinking that it would link me up with people who have the game. I didn't know it would use my friends list for names to use as my survivors. :lol: Kind of funny.

For those that haven't played online, you get your own individual group of survivors and you have to gather food and supplies during your times online in order to help them survive.

I was kind of confused at first when it would come up with someone I know and say, " Blah Blah is very sick. " and a bunch of other things.

Lol 3 hours left in this painful 7 hour download. All the hard copies are sold out in all the stores so I decided to just buy it on PSN.

That's what I ended up having to do as well.

It only took me about an hour to DL it though. It'll let you play the game at around 70% downloaded. It'll just DL the rest while you're playing.

Oh cool. Thanks for letting me know. Guess my internet speed isnt that great haha

I'm pretty sure the time it's telling you is left, is until you can play the game. Not until it's 100%

Anybody else play online? I synced it with my Facebook thinking that it would link me up with people who have the game. I didn't know it would use my friends list for names to use as my survivors. :lol: Kind of funny.

For those that haven't played online, you get your own individual group of survivors and you have to gather food and supplies during your times online in order to help them survive.

I was kind of confused at first when it would come up with someone I know and say, " Blah Blah is very sick. " and a bunch of other things.

How is the MP? I figured it'll probably be very close to Uncharted 3

I'm pretty sure the time it's telling you is left, is until you can play the game. Not until it's 100%

How is the MP? I figured it'll probably be very close to Uncharted 3

I

I really like it actually.

It's a different kind of approach. It's has the live crafting like in the single player, and you need to gather supplies and such. Has a little bit of a learning curve but you'll get it fairly quickly.

As long as you survive rounds you get to keep all of your upgrades too.

Lol 3 hours left in this painful 7 hour download. All the hard copies are sold out in all the stores so I decided to just buy it on PSN.

really? I never have this problem with big games. That's why I never pre order. I just go to the local future shop and bam they have a dozen copies or so.

I find that the game's pace can be a little too deliberate at times, especially at the beginning. I'm also surprised by the lack of tutorials on the controls.

But the game's story is really great and the acting is top notch. Things can get a bit emotional even at the early part of the game and I'm not talking about the prologue.

I

I really like it actually.

It's a different kind of approach. It's has the live crafting like in the single player, and you need to gather supplies and such. Has a little bit of a learning curve but you'll get it fairly quickly.

As long as you survive rounds you get to keep all of your upgrades too.

Nice, sounds pretty cool. I'll be sure to try it out once I finish the campaign

I find that the game's pace can be a little too deliberate at times, especially at the beginning. I'm also surprised by the lack of tutorials on the controls.

But the game's story is really great and the acting is top notch. Things can get a bit emotional even at the early part of the game and I'm not talking about the prologue.

What part of the controls confused you at first? It all seemed pretty straight-forward to me.

What part of the controls confused you at first? It all seemed pretty straight-forward to me.

Same here, I'm about 6-8 hours in now and I haven't had any problems

Archived