The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you a Fake Fan?

Try Again

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fake Fan:

Someone who follows the Canucks only because they are doing well and winning. Shows little to no knowledge about the team or the sport in general. Buys the team's jersey in the midst of the Stanley Cup Playoffs because it is the cool thing to do. Adamantly flaunts their love for the team, and only shows interest when it is a noticeable time to do so.

e.g. Our lovely premier Christy Clark, the #1 fake fan in the province.

smile.gif

No, not like half of the people on my grad council/whatever the hell it was called last year...all rich kids whose parents bought them the 40th anniversary Kesler/Henrik jerseys just for the 2011 playoffs, and couldn't tell you who Naslund or Linden was.

"Go...uhh...GO US GO WOOO!"

They're as bad as bandwagoners.

It is UNBELEIVABLE how many bandwagon fans there are in Vancouver. The real fans cheer for the Canucks the whole year, every year. Bandwagoners just pretend to cheer cause it is the playoffs. Then when we lose 8-1 and 4-0 in games three and four in the SCF they pretend like they never were cheering for the Canucks in the first place... :picard:

Im the biggest Canuck fan/homer my friends,coworkers and family know. Im a diehard fan, but I take players sides all the time, and defend the team whenever.I hate other teams and other fans, and treat rival fans like foreigners. The end.

I hate people who criticize players on our team and they dont even follow the sport

Archived