Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Try Again

Are you a Fake Fan?

185 members have voted

1. 1. Do you follow in the footsteps of our dear premier?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

149 posts in this topic

Been a fan since I was 8 years old, had a Tanti jersey. The Mark Messier / Keenan years were f'ing painful.

It is UNBELEIVABLE how many bandwagon fans there are in Vancouver. The real fans cheer for the Canucks the whole year, every year. Bandwagoners just pretend to cheer cause it is the playoffs. Then when we lose 8-1 and 4-0 in games three and four in the SCF they pretend like they never were cheering for the Canucks in the first place... :picard:

Been a Canuck fan for most of my life. I hate fake fans so much I just want to literally kick them out of Vancouver towel.gif

No...Im not

I say theres 3 speps to loving a team

1-get to know the team,learn every player and get to know their history.

2-experience heartbreak with your team.

3-go to the city and see your team live

You are referring to bandwagoners no?

What are you if you are a fan of no particular team, but instead are primarily interested in the management/business side of hockey? I mean I have managers/individual players I enjoy watching but generally have no emotional connection to the "team".

Im the biggest Canuck fan/homer my friends,coworkers and family know. Im a diehard fan, but I take players sides all the time, and defend the team whenever.I hate other teams and other fans, and treat rival fans like foreigners. The end.

I hate people who criticize players on our team and they dont even follow the sport