Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arman_Canucks21

[Video] #20 Chris Higgins

Hey Canucks fans!!! One of this year's pleasant surprises has been the play of Higgins! The guy brings it every single night, showing determination and leadership. As a result, I decided to make a tribute video of him, with some of his sick goals. Enjoy watching, and also visit my channel for tribute vids i've made of Bieksa and Lappy! Last but not least, do not forget to subscribe because I will be making more!

Thanks everyone! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!towel.gif

Hope we re-sign him, love the energy that he brings to this team, wish every forward could play with his and keslers intensity

Its nice to see a video acknowledging a player like Higgins,.He doesn't get all that much attention.. but I love his effort every night.

you Iranian? but heck, nice video bro! great job, Gotta love that playoff beard btw ;)

Great Video.................soundtrack, grim..............does nothing for it imo.

Well done!

Hey Canucks fans!!! One of this year's pleasant surprises has been the play of Higgins! The guy brings it every single night, showing determination and leadership. As a result, I decided to make a tribute video of him, with some of his sick goals. Enjoy watching, and also visit my channel for tribute vids i've made of Bieksa and Lappy! Last but not least, do not forget to subscribe because I will be making more!

Thanks everyone! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!! :towel: