The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Looking for an upgrade on defense, a 3rd line centre, and a changeup in goal.

Andrej Meszaros and Ilya Bryzgalov are on the block

Only Steven Stamkos, Marty St. Louis, Milan Lucic, Pavel Kubina, and Nikolai Kulemin are untouchable, anyone else can be had at a price that helps me win now.

I've re-signed players to teams in the past few hours. If I have not yet announced the transactions, can those GM's please bump the respective PM once so I can post the signings? Thanks.

I didn't want to post a new post for every signing, so I accumulated a few teams first.

Guest AriGold

It only a seperate spreadsheet for the time being, it was just easier to do it that way

I will change all players overalls starting tonight on the original spreadsheet

Signings

medium.png

Pending RFA F Vladislav Namestnikov has re-signed a 3-year, 2.775M contract extension (0.925M per season).

Pending RFA G Jaroslav Janus (haven't heard that name in a while) has re-signed a 3-year, 2.4M contract extension (0.8M per season).

medium.png

Pending RFA F Nick Foligno has re-signed a 1-year, 2.5M contract extension.

Pending RFA F Brett Maclean has re-signed a 1-year, 0.8M contract extension (2-way).

Pending RFA F Cal O'Reilly has re-signed a 1-year, 1.75M contract extension.

Pending RFA F Kyle Chipchura has re-signed a 1-year, 2.0M contract extension.

Pending RFA F Zach Boychuk has re-signed a 1-year, 1.5M contract extension.

The RFA rights to TWF centre Blair Jones are highly available. Potential of B- / B- / B, and is going up to around 78 next season. A great addition to any rebuilding team in need of a depth centre. Price is starting very low, a mid round pick would be sufficient.

Archived