The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Yes I initially wasn't going to trade Staal, he is a great player but I got the oppurtuinity to get a good sniper to compliment Heatley and got a 30 point D that has potential

And I would have gone over the cap anyway, I had 20 million in cap when I inherited this team and resigning Rinne Weber and Suter asked for a total of 21 million all together

I'd like to say thank you to Chimon for all the hard work he did as an agent. It's hard to gauge player values, and I don't think you deserved some of the criticism that you took at time

Welcome to Insom, I'm sure you'll do a great job too :P

I'd like to say thank you to Chimon for all the hard work he did as an agent. It's hard to gauge player values, and I don't think you deserved some of the criticism that you took at time

Welcome to Insom, I'm sure you'll do a great job too :P

Happy to take over for Chimon - You took alot more flak than you should have. I've never done anything like this before, but I'll try to be as fair as I can. I may throw a few curveballs into the mix once I get the hang of things just for craps and giggles depending on how things go(Greedy RFA's, Players demanding trades due to contract promises being broken, etc)

I'm also happy to announce that No-Trade Clauses are now an option for GM's looking to sign players; I'll be keeping track of this myself

Also; You will not be able to trade players rights anymore because there is too much BS/Lame crap around it

1st (11th) - RW Sebastian Collberg

2nd (31st) - G Andrei Makarov

2nd (35th) - LW Nikita Gusev

2nd (60th) - D Daniel Krejci

3rd (63rd) - D Max Iafrate

3rd (71st) - LW Tomas Rousek

4th (95th) - G Richard Ullberg

4th (106th) - LW Markus Hannikainen

4th (123rd) - LW Charles Hudon

Added to my weak forward (LW) and goalie cupboard. I'm satisfied with my draft.

Archived