The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Guys if you could also delete all players from your spreadsheet that have gone to Free Agency this year it would help a bunch

You can also send me a PM or post in the thread your starting lineup with your scratches if you have any

There are some teams currently under and or over the cap (I will be penalizing teams if they are not cap compliant by the start of the season (By forfeiture of draft picks and or Sitting your top player out until you are cap compliant)

Teams Under

Columbus Blue Jackets

Phoenix Coyotes

Teams Over

Los Angeles Kings

Nashville Predators

Guys if you could also delete all players from your spreadsheet that have gone to Free Agency this year it would help a bunch

You can also send me a PM or post in the thread your starting lineup with your scratches if you have any

There are some teams currently under and or over the cap (I will be penalizing teams if they are not cap compliant by the start of the season (By forfeiture of draft picks and or Sitting your top player out until you are cap compliant)

Teams Under

Columbus Blue Jackets

Phoenix Coyotes

Teams Over

Los Angeles Kings

Teams Under

Phoenix Coyotes

Vancouver Canucks

Projected Lineup

Daniel Sedin [91] - Henrik Sedin [91] - David Booth [85]

Mason Raymond [84] - Jason Spezza [88] - Ryan Kesler [88]

Chris Higgins [82] - Cody Hodgson [82] - Alexandre Burrows [83]

Dale Weise [78] - Maxim Lapierre [81] - Jannik Hansen [82]

Alexander Edler [83] - Kevin Bieksa [82]

Dan Hamhuis [82] - Matt Niskanen [81]

Chris Tanev [80] - Marco Scandella [81]

Roberto Luongo [90]

Eddie Lack [78]

You can also send me a PM or post

in the thread your starting lineup with your scratches if you have any

There are some teams currently under and or over the cap (I will be penalizing teams if they are not cap compliant by the start of the season

(By forfeiture of draft picks and or Sitting your top player out until you are cap compliant)

Teams Under

Columbus Blue Jackets

Phoenix Coyotes

Teams Over

Los Angeles Kings

***Official Announcement***

The Nashville Predators officially name Shea Weber as the captain of the Predators heading into the 2012-13 NHL CDC Sim League Season. Ryan Suter and Dany Heatley will serve as home captains in front of Bridgestone Arena, while Mike Fisher and Martin Erat will serve as the teams away captains.

The Predators announce that they are under cap, and have $260,922 in cap space.

GM UMADBRO? announces to Music City that the Predators will not be making a splash in Free Agency this year.

The Predators feel that we have a great team now that can contend this year so we don't want to change anything anymore, and we are also under cap now. The only move we will likely make will be to try and sign Ales Kotalik, who would not sign during the re-signing period. If we get him signed, he will be put in for Robbie Schremp - UMADBRO?

Guest AriGold

***Official Announcement***

The Nashville Predators officially name Shea Weber as the captain of the Predators heading into the 2012-13 NHL CDC Sim League Season. Ryan Suter and Dany Heatley will serve as home captains in front of Bridgestone Arena, while Mike Fisher and Martin Erat will serve as the teams away captains.

The Predators announce that they are under cap, and have $260,922 in cap space.

GM UMADBRO? announces to Music City that the Predators will not be making a splash in Free Agency this year.

God damn I have alot of ELC's to post. <_<:lol:

I'll likely chip away the ELC's today and start making decisions for some FA's tomorrow; or the day after; perhaps a little later depending on how everything unfolds.

Archived