Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

Tampa Bay Times: Tampa Bay has completed a trade that trades two NHL defensemen for two NHL defensemen, as well as a recently drafted prospect and a pick for a soon to be NHL ready defenseman.

Joking, joking. Once I went to a Canucks game in Tampa, and the fans were really into the game.

To Columbus Blue Jackets: Tyler Cuma [75], 2013 4th (OTT)

To Minnesota Wild: Nikita Nikitin [77]

To Minnesota Wild: D Andrej Meszaros [82], LW Linus Froberg [???], D Andrew Ference [82], 2013 1st Pick (TBL)

To Tampa Bay Lightning: D Nick Schultz [84], D Nate Prosser [75], D Alec Martinez [81]

Guest The Brown Burrows

To Columbus Blue Jackets: Tyler Cuma [75], 2013 4th (OTT)

To Minnesota Wild: Nikita Nikitin [77]

To Minnesota Wild: D Andrej Meszaros [82], LW Linus Froberg [???], D Andrew Ference [82], 2013 1st Pick (TBL)

To Tampa Bay Lightning: D Nick Schultz [84], D Nate Prosser [75], D Alec Martinez [81]

Looking to acquire a top 6 forward, not willing to trade two NHL ready prospects, and another good prospect to get him.

Looking to acquire a top 6 forward, not willing to trade two NHL ready prospects, and another good prospect to get him.

2-0, and getting great production throughout the line-up. And my goaltending isn't the worst in the league this time around.

1-2 WOOOO!!!! :towel::towel::towel::towel:

My back end has been rock solid, 2.00 GAA but my forwards really can't score any goals, just 7 goals in 3 games, 5 of my 7 goals came in 1 game...

Looking for forwards.

1-2 WOOOO!!!! :towel::towel::towel::towel:

My back end has been rock solid, 2.00 GAA but my forwards really can't score any goals, just 7 goals in 3 games...

That awkward moment when you celly hard for a losing record :o

I was just thinking about that. But Gagne has a few goals already and so does Heatley 3 games in. I'll give them a few more games. But I actually am considering moving Rads to the first.

InSoM-, I forget the exact details but I remember you may have said something about trade requests when you were made an agent?