The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I wanted a big package and I received one. Again big risks with 2013 draft but it's about going forward and locking up future assets long-term. I think Minnesota receives a legit winger to play with Koivu..again. Demers is no slouch either and Petricki is a former first-rounder himself.

Guest The Brown Burrows

I wanted a big package and I received one. Again big risks with 2013 draft but it's about going forward and locking up future assets long-term. I think Minnesota receives a legit winger to play with Koivu..again. Demers is no slouch either and Petricki is a former first-rounder himself.

Yeah, I know. Traded Hemsky away but I did save 900k on the cap although Hemsky has turned into another person this season (9 pts, 2 games). The trade was already finalized before his 5 point outburst.

Demers gets pretty good in this game (in my GM mode, he's been able to pull off multiple 50 point seasons :lol: ).

Guest The Brown Burrows

I actually think you did alright in this trade. That is if those picks don't end up being top 10 picks.

Guest The Brown Burrows

*VC*

All lines have been updated (complete fix).

- I've made a lot of trades over the last few trades...

* I sent down Nick Johnson [74] to the minors (if he needs to go through waivers thats fine by me).

* Just in case , he is 27 and has not played in 100 games in the NHL (only 6 I believe) but given his age I'm not sure if he counts as I think he is a one way contract.

WAIVERS: The Minnesota Wild places Nick Johnsonon Waivers

Guest AriGold

Announcement

I am re-signing as the GM of the Toronto Maple Leafs. I have just lost the zest for Fantasy games at the moment. Im sure somebody else will be better off having the team who will put effort into it. Nothing to do with the league or the people, honestly I just dont care anymore.

Appreciate it,

Ari

Announcement

I am re-signing as the GM of the Toronto Maple Leafs. I have just lost the zest for Fantasy games at the moment. Im sure somebody else will be better off having the team who will put effort into it. Nothing to do with the league or the people, honestly I just dont care anymore.

Appreciate it,

Ari

Archived