The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

To 'UMB': Staal is only an 87, Grabner is only an 85. Why is everyone thinking I have the best team ever? It's not like I have Heatley, Kavalchuk, Kessel, Bobby Ryan, Perry, or Getzlaf.

All I have is Crosby. Lay off meh.

.. And at that, I have an 85 OVR over paid goaltender, that is less than moderate (except for right now).

To 'UMB': Staal is only an 87, Grabner is only an 85. Why is everyone thinking I have the best team ever? It's not like I have Heatley, Kavalchuk, Kessel, Bobby Ryan, Perry, or Getzlaf.

All I have is Crosby. Lay off meh.

.. And at that, I have an 85 OVR over paid goaltender, that is less than moderate (except for right now).

The Nashville Predators are extremely pleased to welcome Eric Staal, David Perron, and Matt D'Agostini to the team. Staal and Perron will be immediately thrust into the spotlight while D'Agostini will be used on the second/third line.

The Nashville Predators are very sorry to see Ryan Suter, Mike Fisher, and Simon Gagne. While Gagne and Fisher have not been in Music City for long, with Fisher coming just two years ago, we are very sorry that Ryan Suter has to leave Nashville after all these years with Weber and Rinne. We believe that we had to jump at this oppurtunity as our forward core is currently crap. We are very thankful for everything that these three players have done for the team, and we wish them luck in Carolina.

The Predators would also like to wish 2010 18th overall pick Austin Watson good luck in Carolina. We feel that Watson would not have gotten a lot of time on the NHL roster, as our team is quite set. Watson will get more experience with Carolina than in Nashville, and especially next season with MacKinnon coming in.

Nashville needs a 6th D now

OTB:

John Erskine [80]

Robert Nilsson [80]

All picks except for 1sts

All prospects except those Bolded on SS

The Nashville Predators would like to announce the new assistant captains for the team in the absence of Ryan Suter and Mike Fisher

The Captain remains Shea Weber, but

Donning the A for the Preds at Bridgestone will be Dany Heatley and Eric Staal

Donning the A for the Preds on the road will be Chris Kunitz and David Perron

Archived