The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

The Blues are very pleased to sign these two skilled veterans in Radek and Mike. Radek brings a new flavour to the 4th line and has chemistry with 4th line centre Vernon Fiddler. Mike is a shutdown defensive defenseman with playoff experience, playing in the Finals with Calgary in 04 and winning the Cup with Carolina in 06.

Updating lines.

Bored, so I wrote a fake news article.

Los Angeles - Roughly a day after GM BananaMash took over the decimated Los Angeles Kings, we have already seen major change. He sent Mike Richards, the party hardy super star packing to our next door neighbores, San Jose.

"Mike just wasn't fitting with the team" said GM BananaMash, "His play has been fine, but sometimes that isn't all you need from a player".

However, unlike GM BananaMash's all star trades in Ottawa, fans aren't completely outraged about the return. Here are what some of the Kings fans are saying:

"Yeah, it's a shame to see Mike Richards go. However, this Johansen kid really is going to solidify our center position for a long time, and Gagner is ready to step in to the first line and continue to develope there."

Kings fans may be happy, but Ottawa fans are none to pleased about BananaMash's actions.

"What I don't get..." started one disgruntled Ottawa fan "...Is that when he was here, he was trading Karlsson for Savard, and first rounders for garbage. Why is he actually trying on the Kings?"

GM BananaMash had this to say in responce,

"People learn from mistakes. I'm not wanting to make the same ones twice. Kings fans experienced the same thing with the last GM that I did to Ottawa, I want to fix that for them."

Archived