The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 12 CDC SIM League

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Please guys, don't let me get started on the HNS line..... TAYLOR MOTHERFU*CKING HALL, RYAN MOTHERF*CKING NUGENT-HOPKINS, and JEFF MOTHERF*CKING SKINNER. Btw, I have a guy named Tyler Seguin on my 2nd line whos supposed to be good too...

I have 2 Announcements to make regarding different things

First one is regarding trades

When you have made your trade please update your lines it only takes a couple of mins, this makes it easier for me when I do the trade in the game, that way I can edit your lines with the new guy you have added. If you don't edit your lines sometimes the computer will automatically scratch the new player coming into your line up, therefore he will not be playing.

Second one is regarding players not in the NHL or AHL

When you trade for a player who is currently playing junior or any other league I will not be able to get him into your line up because the game will not allow me to in season mode, you will have to wait till the next season for this change to happen, please keep track of these players on your spreadsheet or wherever you want, that way I know who has to be put on what team

You can post them in either, I would prefer the Lines spreadsheet to make it a little easier for me

Usually before I start to Sim I will go back a few pages to the night before and look through the thread and see if anyone has posted their lines or asked to start a different goalie

Archived