The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Your "Rep"

Champions of Nothing

Seeing some of the people that have positive reputation and some that don't, it's pretty clear this system is flawed (not saying I want it gone).

Vintage Canuck has over +1500. C'mon? In his 20000 posts he probably has like 100000 words.

hank&dan has over +300. Well, it's all Canucklelion but still. If one member can out plus constant negatives from Sharpy, EoM and WL Canuck then something's wrong.

Debluvscanucks only has 300 and something. WTF? Around 20000 posts. Not a single ???? particle of maliciousness in anyone of her posts.

RandyLahey (me) has +46. How the frack do I have a positive reputation? I don't go two posts without a frack you, or stfu.

Posters like DeNiro and DownUndaCanuck who put lots of effort into posts but are pretty big homers and never go really into depth on any subject (Their posts are pretty shallow) deservingly have around +2500. Posters like TOML, Avalanche, EOTM, who have realist opinions, and more hockey knowledge than DeNiro and Down UndaCanuck could ever hope to have, are anywhere from +1000 to +2000. What I get out of that is the Majority of CDCers are big homers, which makes me sad.

Seeing some of the people that have positive reputation and some that don't, it's pretty clear this system is flawed (not saying I want it gone).

Vintage Canuck has over +1500. C'mon? In his 20000 posts he probably has like 100000 words.

hank&dan has over +300. Well, it's all Canucklelion but still. If one member can out plus constant negatives from Sharpy, EoM and WL Canuck then something's wrong.

Debluvscanucks only has 300 and something. WTF? Around 20000 posts. Not a single ???? particle of maliciousness in anyone of her posts.

RandyLahey (me) has +46. How the frack do I have a positive reputation? I don't go two posts without a frack you, or stfu.

Posters like DeNiro and DownUndaCanuck who put lots of effort into posts but are pretty big homers and never go really into depth on any subject (Their posts are pretty shallow) deservingly have around +2500. Posters like TOML, Avalanche, EOTM, who have realist opinions, and more hockey knowledge than DeNiro and Down UndaCanuck could ever hope to have, are anywhere from +1000 to +2000. What I get out of that is the Majority of CDCers are big homers, which makes me sad.

Archived