The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

sellout streak...

Luongo97

i hate to start a new topic about this but i searched cdc and google and couldnt find anything on it, so i apologize if i ruined anyones day by doing this. i am just wondering if our sellout streak is still going and if anyone knows the current number of consecutive sellouts that we have had. i have been to 2 games this year and neither one of them made any mention of the streak, they simply said "another sellout".

i hate to start a new topic about this but i searched cdc and google and couldnt find anything on it, so i apologize if i ruined anyones day by doing this. i am just wondering if our sellout streak is still going and if anyone knows the current number of consecutive sellouts that we have had. i have been to 2 games this year and neither one of them made any mention of the streak, they simply said "another sellout".

Don't worry little ones the nucks are one of the best supported teams in the NHL and one of the most valuable - I don't think there is any talk of relocating the team just yet.

Listen to what Buble says on his day with the nucks - people should appreciate that they are seeing the best nucks team ever. In years to come cup or no cup it will be recognized as a great period in the franchises history - just try and enjoy it while it lasts little ones! It will end you know just like our lives.

Archived