The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

If John Cena and The Rock started in WWE around the same time then I could agree with him but as far as I am concerned The Rock paid his dues long ago. I think The Rock was around for 8 years and Cena has been 10 years now?

Anyways looking forward to WrestleMania this year, still not thrilled about The Undertaker vs HHH for the third time but with the match being inside a Hell In A Cell it should be good if there is blood!

Still waiting for Kharma...

If John Cena and The Rock started in WWE around the same time then I could agree with him but as far as I am concerned The Rock paid his dues long ago. I think The Rock was around for 8 years and Cena has been 10 years now?

Anyways looking forward to WrestleMania this year, still not thrilled about The Undertaker vs HHH for the third time but with the match being inside a Hell In A Cell it should be good if there is blood!

-- WWE has not followed up on Kharma's appearance last month at the Royal Rumble because she hasn't fully recovered from giving birth on December 31, 2011 and isn't ready to work a full-time schedule. She competed in the Rumble Match because creative felt it would create a good story since it wasn't expected.

-- A match involving the WWE Divas is expected to take place at WrestleMania XXVIII although some company officials are against utilizing the women for the sake of it since the affair would take away time from the bouts people are most interested in seeing.

:picard:

Vintage Collection has some great women`s matches from the past. Makes today`s matches look beyond pathetic.

I have no doubt that some of the current women could put on some spectacular matches but yeah, they need more then 3 minutes. I hate when they have a 8 woman-tag match and like 5 of them never step in the ring, just there to look at I guess.

-- WWE has not followed up on Kharma's appearance last month at the Royal Rumble because she hasn't fully recovered from giving birth on December 31, 2011 and isn't ready to work a full-time schedule. She competed in the Rumble Match because creative felt it would create a good story since it wasn't expected.

-- A match involving the WWE Divas is expected to take place at WrestleMania XXVIII although some company officials are against utilizing the women for the sake of it since the affair would take away time from the bouts people are most interested in seeing.

LOL your sick and tired of John Cena why don't you try and compete every week and stay and not run away like a b!tch, you come back to promote a movie and then just go away and I'm pretty sure the only good movie you been in is fast 5, phony piece of trailer park trash shesh at least Cena can rap and diss you and how long do you plan on staying for one show or your gonna change your mind and do a interview via satellite?

-- The Undertaker appeared on Monday's Raw SuperShow and did not remove the hood covering his head. As reported earlier, WWE officials plan to have the iconic wrestler remove his hood and display his altered appearance for the first time when he faces Triple H in a Hell in a Cell Match at WrestleMania XXVIII. Though he shaved his head bald last year, the Pro Wrestling Torch reports he has maintained the look since then and therefore will not appear similar to his "Big Evil" persona of 2002 and 2003 when he had short hair.

As far as why The Undertaker went through the radical change, it is said that he considered the hair a nuisance to deal with on a daily basis.

LOL your sick and tired of John Cena why don't you try and compete every week and stay and not run away like a b!tch, you come back to promote a movie and then just go away and I'm pretty sure the only good movie you been in is fast 5, phony piece of trailer park trash shesh at least Cena can rap and diss you and how long do you plan on staying for one show or your gonna change your mind and do a interview via satellite?

Apparently, The Rock will be headlining WrestleMania 29 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. :frantic:

-- During WWE's press conference to announce that WrestleMania XXIX would be held in East Rutherford, New Jersey on Sunday, April 7, 2013, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vowed to appear at the event and "electrify MetLife Stadium like never before."

Sources within WWE have confirmed to the Pro Wrestling Torch that Johnson will be competing at the event.

PLEASE NO! Its bad enough this time around that we knew it would be Cena/Rock for a year and so far we've had no real build up. Whatever they did have going is far lost in my mind. Better be one hell of a few weeks to build this up and one hell of a match. 5 possible Raws and 5 possible Smackdowns just doesn't seem enough, and that's if Rock shows up to all and I highly doubt he will.

If Rock gets back in the ring after WM and does a run in the ring then maybe, but its a pretty safe bet he wont.

Now if its a Rock vs. Stone Cold match I could go for that. But again I'd like to see more of a build up.

Surprised Epico and Primo retained the titles. I totally expected either the team of Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler or Kofi Kingston and R-Truth to win. One of the teams would hit the finisher, the other team would come in, pull the guy out of the ring, pin and win the Tag Team Championships.

Begin feud saying, "Those titles should be ours!"

Archived