The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Because as much as I hate to say it, as much as I will bash Cena and support the Rock, the Rock looked like a little confused boy after Cena was done with him, he crashed and burned and I felt bad for the guy.

One of the biggest faux pas of mic work... reiteration, we didn't need to hear that the Rock and Dwayne Johnson are the same guy 8 times.

The Rock keeps hearing that Cena owned him on the mic tonight. The Rock says that's a load. What did he say? That he doesn't like Dwayne as a person, wow total ownage right there. Then he had to break kayfabe and talk about the notes on The Great One's wrists, way to show respect to a legend John. That was all he had, just another lame Cena promo with his cheesy smile and horrendous sense of humour.

Great ending to the show. I can't remember the last time I felt such legitimate tension between two wrestlers. They do not like each other and they're not faking that. I'm going to be very, very interested to see how this match comes together. How well can they actually work in the ring? How will they decide who wins this?

Funny thing is, I feel like I agree a lot more with what Cena says. The Rock has his usual quips and sure, he's funny, but Cena's breaking the fourth wall here and I love seeing that. Rock's right about one thing though, Cena has been stale for years. If he takes anything away from this feud, I hope it's that Cena realizes the need to innovate.

It's funny too because we always say "it used to be better back in the day". There were so many years when that was true. But right now, I think the product is better than it has been in a long, long time. We'll see if they can maintain that after WM though.

The product today is a little better then a few years ago but it seems alot of the current talent is content on where they are.

When you need The Undertaker/HHH/The Rock/Chris Jericho/HBK to help with the biggest stage of the year, you got some problems. These guys are done or on the verge of being done so who is going to carry the WWE for the next 10 years?

In the short term you have Cena, Orton, Punk, Christian and Mysterio. Long term I see Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler for starters but after that it not looking all that great from what I see every week.

The product today is a little better then a few years ago but it seems alot of the current talent is content on where they are.

When you need The Undertaker/HHH/The Rock/Chris Jericho/HBK to help with the biggest stage of the year, you got some problems. These guys are done or on the verge of being done so who is going to carry the WWE for the next 10 years?

In the short term you have Cena, Orton, Punk, Christian and Mysterio. Long term I see Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler for starters but after that it not looking all that great from what I see every week.

Listen up boy. Here's the difference between The Rock and John Cena. The Rock entertains all kinds: kids, teens, adults, parents, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, cats, dogs, pigs, cows, you name it. The Rock can electrify and entertain anything with a pulse. John Cena is a cheesy, 2-faced jabroni who caters to kids who are too young to realize what a corny, boring piece of trailer park trash he is. He only tries to please the kids, boring the hell out of anybody over the age of 14. Cena doesn't care about the people, The Great one does.

Now what The Rock suggests you do is this: go on Youtube and watch some of The Rock's material during the Attitude Era. Then go and watch the pile of crap Cena puts up every week. 1 man is electrifying and has revolutionized this business. The other is a big part of the worst era in the history of professional wrestling.

OMG your hilarious Cena cares more about the fans then the rock does, wait wasn't it the rock who said he wasn't ever going to leave the WWE and then he left for 7 years comes back and says I'm finally home and I'm not leaving wait then he leaves .. and in the past two weeks Cena has been sick on the mic and its not Cena's fault that WWE is in the Pg-Era ..

It's funny how you say that considering all his jokes came from someone in the WWF and Cena dissed your boy so bad he was confused

Archived