Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckster19

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

Ahh yes, that explains a lot. Unfortunately, you've grown up watching wrestling in the worst era in history. Therefore, you have low standards. For people who have been following wrestling for a lot longer, we are sick and tired of Cena being rammed down our throats because we can see he is not the megastar WWE tries to portray him as. It's hard to get behind Cena as the franchise of the WWE when we've had the days of Hogan, Austin and The Great One. Not to mention, these mega stars didn't pander only to kids.

Cena deserves all the hate he gets. He's boring, cheesy, phony and lame. John Cena says "I'm here, I'm here." Well obviously you're here buddy, if you weren't you wouldn't have a job jabroni. The only reason John Cena isn't in Hollywood is because Hollywood does not want him.

dude I watched WWF when I was younger and watched a lot of clips on youtube on it and switch the rock and cena around put cena in attitude era and the rock in pg era where he can't swear or anything like that lets see how well he can do that and past two weeks cena has been killing the rock on the mic :P

/sighs.. this isnt the first time some goof created an account and 'pretended' to be the rock. And its starting to get old.

Smackdown is so weak they decided to reshow the entire Rock-Cena segment from Monday... this show is a joke.

Smackdown is so weak they decided to reshow the entire Rock-Cena segment from Monday... this show is a joke.

They show the 'big' event that happens on raw pretty much every week.. nothing really new with that.