The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Condolences to Kharma. Looks like there won't be a Beth Phoenix/Kharma match at WrestleMania.

Looks like it will be Eve Torres vs. Kelly Kelly or something like that. :picard:

Has Tamina Snuka and Beth Phoenix had television time since the Elimination Chamber?

Have any of you ever considered the fact that The Rock is being held back by WWE? They don't want him to make the "franchise" look like a complete idiot. You don't believe me? Watch this youtube promo The Rock did months ago that was never aired on WWE TV.

Those of you who think The Rock has lost a step, this video shows otherwise. He is just not allowed to do this on WWE programming. The fact that WWE didn't air this proves that.

I found it funny that The Rock's whole premise last night was about him and the fans being sick of him being shoved down their throats, yet by the 2nd "History Lesson" vignette I was tired of seeing The Rock.

I may be one in a milllion, but The Rock has already worn out his welcome IMO. Cena's gets ragged on for "Same old sh*t?", The Rock hasn't had a new line in 14 years.

Cena is owning him by the way, I have a lot more respect for Cena than The Rock.

I found it funny that The Rock's whole premise last night was about him and the fans being sick of him being shoved down their throats, yet by the 2nd "History Lesson" vignette I was tired of seeing The Rock.

I may be one in a milllion, but The Rock has already worn out his welcome IMO. Cena's gets ragged on for "Same old sh*t?", The Rock hasn't had a new line in 14 years.

Cena is owning him by the way, I have a lot more respect for Cena than The Rock.

So TMZ is reporting there is a Hulk Hogan sex tape floating around...not with his ex-wife or current wife, but some other woman.

Could care less, but if it does surface, I'd be interested to watch it if they had "Real American" playing over it.

Hogan + sextape = :picard:

Archived