The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Great news on the Scott Hall front! Looks like he is getting it together and is even seeing his son again, good for Hall. Lets hope he can stay clean.

--------------------------------------------------------

- Scott Hall was released from WWE-sponsored rehab on March 6th. Hall visited the Team Vision Dojo in Orlando on March 7th with his son Cody, who is training to be a pro wrestler. Hall was said to be doing well.

During the WWE-themed appearance on Extra today, a new match for WrestleMania was set up, and we'll be getting a Divas match, after all as Champion Beth Phoenix teams with Eve Torres to take on the team of Kelly Kelly and Extra's Maria Menounos, who has made multiple appearances for WWE in the past.

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

According to Wikipedia, she wrestled at the Tribute to the Troops. I didn't watch so I don't know what kind of involvement she had.

Could be not have Beth Phoenix vs. Tamina Snuka vs. Natayla for the WWE Divas Championship and have Maria Menounos as the special guest referee? :picard:

Great news on the Scott Hall front! Looks like he is getting it together and is even seeing his son again, good for Hall. Lets hope he can stay clean.

--------------------------------------------------------

- Scott Hall was released from WWE-sponsored rehab on March 6th. Hall visited the Team Vision Dojo in Orlando on March 7th with his son Cody, who is training to be a pro wrestler. Hall was said to be doing well.

The Rock is doing the best he can, but it's definitely same old Rock and he's getting torn apart by Cena for it.

I mean let's be realistic here, while Cena gets ripped for the "same old @#$%" in the ring we can say the same for The Rock. DDT, spinebuster, sharpshooter, Rock Bottom, Peoples elbow. Other than that it's a lot of punches and slaps. When given the green light, Cena can actually be very good on the mic and I think he's showing it once again.

I watched the episode of Raw where Rock did his "history lessons" before finally arriving at the arena. After the second vignette I was honestly over him. The classic lines are great, and I'd still take him over a lot of the people on Raw these days but I've definitely found myself waiting to hear what Cena is going to say as opposed to Rocky.

WWE.com has learned that John Cenamag-glass_10x10.gif has been involved in a three-car accident in Philadelphia. The SUV the WWE Superstar was traveling in was reportedly rear ended by a Honda Civic, which had been rear ended by a tractor trailer. (PHOTOS)

“We were doing some early morning media for the event tonight in Philadelphia and we got in a car accident,” Cena told WWE.com. “The Civic was totaled, but no one was hurt, believe it or not.”

Although Cena claims to be 100 percent, the Superstar is still set to meet with WWE medical personnel today at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. Cena was scheduled to face Mark Henry on tonight’s Raw SuperShow – a match, which according to Cena, will go on as planned.

“I’ve been in plenty of car wrecks before,” the former WWE Champion said. “I’m in one piece and I can still do battle with The World’s Strongest Man tonight.”

According to Cena’s driver, Jules Anderson, the accident occurred around 11:30 a.m., when Cena’s vehicle was traveling eastbound on Rt. 76. The SUV sustained damage in the rear, according to Anderson, who added that Cena was on a phone meeting at the time of the collision.

The Cenation Commander in Chief’s celebrity may have helped calm the waters between the other drivers, who were arguing after the incident. According to Anderson, once he informed the other drivers that his passenger was the former 12-time World Champion, tempers cooled.

In less than two weeks, Cena will face The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII in the most anticipated bout in WWE history. The effect this accident will have on the Cenation leader remains to be seen. WWE.com will stay with this story as it develops.

The Rock is doing the best he can, but it's definitely same old Rock and he's getting torn apart by Cena for it.

I mean let's be realistic here, while Cena gets ripped for the "same old @#$%" in the ring we can say the same for The Rock. DDT, spinebuster, sharpshooter, Rock Bottom, Peoples elbow. Other than that it's a lot of punches and slaps. When given the green light, Cena can actually be very good on the mic and I think he's showing it once again.

I watched the episode of Raw where Rock did his "history lessons" before finally arriving at the arena. After the second vignette I was honestly over him. The classic lines are great, and I'd still take him over a lot of the people on Raw these days but I've definitely found myself waiting to hear what Cena is going to say as opposed to Rocky.

WWE.com has learned that JohnCenamag-glass_10x10.gif has been involved in a three-car accident in Philadelphia. The SUV the WWE Superstar was traveling in was reportedly rear ended by a Honda Civic, which had been rear ended by a tractor trailer. (PHOTOS)

“We were doing some early morning media for the event tonight in Philadelphia and we got in a car accident,” Cena told WWE.com. “The Civic was totaled, but no one was hurt, believe it or not.”

Although Cena claims to be 100 percent, the Superstar is still set to meet with WWE medical personnel today at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. Cena was scheduled to face Mark Henry on tonight’s Raw SuperShow – a match, which according to Cena, will go on as planned.

“I’ve been in plenty of car wrecks before,” the former WWE Champion said. “I’m in one piece and I can still do battle with The World’s Strongest Man tonight.”

According to Cena’s driver, Jules Anderson, the accident occurred around 11:30 a.m., when Cena’s vehicle was traveling eastbound on Rt. 76. The SUV sustained damage in the rear, according to Anderson, who added that Cena was on a phone meeting at the time of the collision.

The Cenation Commander in Chief’s celebrity may have helped calm the waters between the other drivers, who were arguing after the incident. According to Anderson, once he informed the other drivers that his passenger was the former 12-time World Champion, tempers cooled.

In less than two weeks, Cena will face The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII in the most anticipated bout in WWE history. The effect this accident will have on the Cenation leader remains to be seen. WWE.com will stay with this story as it develops.

No, his matches didn't consist of him getting beat up for 90% of the match and then turn into superman and pull a win out of nowhere.

Remember this is the same guy who lost to the Hurricane, somewhat cleanly.

The Rock also had tons of classic matches, how many has John Cena had? 2, maybe 3?

According to F4Wonline.com, WWE officials notified television partner Bright House Network Monday that they have opted to cease their affiliation with the Florida based sports network because they are shutting down Florida Championship Wrestling effective immediately.

FCW programming, which was taped last Thursday in Tampa, Florida, will cease to air on the network in three weeks.

Everyone involved with Florida Championship Wrestling will relocate to WWE's home location of Stamford, Connecticut, until a further decision regarding the developmental programs future is announced.

WWE employees reportedly have been given the impression that a developmental promotion will ultimately open in Connecticut with the possibility of a second at an undetermined location.

The promotion was started by former wrestler Steve Keirn in 2007 to be WWE's second developmental promotion when they ended their relationship with the Georgia-based Deep South Wrestling in early 2007. It became their only developmental promotion in early 2008 when they ceased any affiliation with Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Watched Raw last night - Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker at the end; Undertaker being my fav wrestler of all time, right beside The Rock and Stone Cold, it was a pretty good talk lol.

....Don't know why, but from yesterday, seems to me that Undertaker will finally lose and retire; I know it sounds crazy, but just this weird feeling in the back of my head that he is gonna. Only time will tell, and if he wins, wicked ;)

Archived