Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckster19

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

Not sure if this been mentioned but, Jericho is "scheduled" to be in Memphis tomorrow, where Raw is being televise. Of course this could be a big swerve from Vince leaking false info to the public.

I don't know why but now I have a gut feeling that it is Vince McMahon and that I will be very let down if this happens.......

It would be awesome if Eddie guerro was the mystery man and came out to his lie and cheat theme. "remember when I died? ...I lied"

It would be awesome if Eddie guerro was the mystery man and came out to his lie and cheat theme. "remember when I died? ...I lied"

I don't watch WWE ever but was wondering about these creepy videos. Why is there a girl in it? I don't think girls do wrestling do they?

Maybe the person coming back is a girl?

Saw some reports on twitter that Undertaker and Jericho were spotted at the airport where Raw is today.

I hope the crowd isn't dead if/when Jericho comes out.

When Jericho says "he's the best in the world at what he does.", it's not a gimmick of his, it's purely a fact.

I hope the crowd isn't dead if/when Jericho comes out.

When Jericho says "he's the best in the world at what he does.", it's not a gimmick of his, it's purely a fact.

Great to see Jericho back but come on WWE, we waited this long for someone to not even say anything? Looked like the crowd was even getting sick of it, great that it's Jericho but was really hoping he would say something. He might just want cheers for this one week so then he can return to being a heel next week? Thoughts on this return anyone?