The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Jericho wants to be a heel. He obviously wasn't going to get boo'd when he returned, so how is he going to garnish any heat? Everyone knew he was coming back, so what he did was make a mockery of the whole situation, cheered himself like a fan would, laughed about it, and left.

Jericho wants to be a heel. He obviously wasn't going to get boo'd when he returned, so how is he going to garnish any heat? Everyone knew he was coming back, so what he did was make a mockery of the whole situation, cheered himself like a fan would, laughed about it, and left.

Of course that's what it is, he's trying to get heat, even I was getting pissed off after about the 3rd lap and even then you could begin hearing boos from the crowd.

Wonder which of these two words he'll use first, hypocrite or sycophant.

I'll still mark out for him though, although Jericho is the kind of guy who will take a bump if it's good business so he'll probably be the big heel everyone eventually wins against.

Of course that's what it is, he's trying to get heat, even I was getting pissed off after about the 3rd lap and even then you could begin hearing boos from the crowd.

Wonder which of these two words he'll use first, hypocrite or sycophant.

I'll still mark out for him though, although Jericho is the kind of guy who will take a bump if it's good business so he'll probably be the big heel everyone eventually wins against.

Zack Ryder gonna be in it? Lovin this guy, they just really need to get that dingus Cena out of his storyline. Unless it involves Cena's heel turn by attacking him.

Seriously watching Cena these days is absolutely painful. That Kane thingy last week was just pure garbage.

Archived