The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

No Stone Cold!!!! Pffffffff lame :sadno:

It was great to see the entire DX back on Raw again.

Trish, Lita, Foley, Lesnar, Heyman, Steph, DDP, Rock, Mean Gene, Fink, Bret, Sid, Piper, Backlund, APA & etc... all made appearances. good times!

Overall, the show was great 8.5/10

What a show. I got excited when APA, Lita, Rock, and Brock Lesnar came out. By the way Trish Stratus, looks way better now, than she did before retiring and she's 37. I made a mistake of coming into this thread before Raw ended, because I thought I was watching Raw live <_< . Saw that Punk turned heel and kinda ruined the ending for me, but oh well. Overall, it was a really good Raw.

By the way, I dont think you can blame the WWE for Austin and Edge for not being there. I'm sure the WWE tried.

The highlight of the show for me was seeing JBL and Lita, and the DX thing was alright.

God I wish JBL would return, he made such a great heel.

Sort of impartial to CM Punk turning heel, although it should be interesting.

Pipe bombs incoming.

And although I had extremely high expectations for Raw (mostly due to all the hype), and was somewhat disappointed, it was still a good show.

Good show, I was actually able to watch the whole episode. The only dissapointment was no turn out for Stone Cold, I was waiting to hear that glass shatter during those three hours so badly. I was actually hoping he would get involved in the Lesnar-Triple H feud somehow.

Whatever, good show. It was also nice to see APA (DAYUM).

AJ is the new GM of RAW? Are you ???? kidding me.

Was cool to see the old DX together though I think X Pac was not all there from the look on his face.

Biggest surprise for me was the APA, those 2 were awesome back in the day. JBL kicks ass.

Still do not get why Charlie Sheen was even involved.

Not surprised someone interfered in the Cena/Punk match but I was sort of shocked to see The Rock would run down to help Cena but I like what Punk did.

Biggest let down was no Stone Cold and no Edge! Oh and The Miz winning the IC belt.

was a pretty horrible show. but i knew it would be anyways given the months of hype. highlight for me was lita coming back. she's still got it. was nice seeing jbl and ron simmons again. two moves from her is more than what we were treated tonight. but i'm starting to like heath slater. dude sold the clothesline from hell like a champ. charlie sheen was a non-factor. like yay, we get to see him from a crapty skype cam, gg.

cm punk heel turn was interesting. how can wwe mess THAT up?

was a pretty horrible show. but i knew it would be anyways given the months of hype. highlight for me was lita coming back. she's still got it. was nice seeing jbl and ron simmons again. two moves from her is more than what we were treated tonight. but i'm starting to like heath slater. dude sold the clothesline from hell like a champ. charlie sheen was a non-factor. like yay, we get to see him from a crapty skype cam, gg. also TOO MANY ADVERTISEMENTS-- like way more than what was necessary

cm punk heel turn was interesting. how can wwe mess THAT up?

Archived