The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Yeah well as a big wrestling fan who stopped watching regularly in 2010 who is starting to look into it again (as I said in a previous post).

All those guys seem to be plugs, even Sheamus seems to be to a certain extent, although I'm starting to be sold on him as main event-er.

I watch Wrestlemania 28 today on Youtube, and some of the matches were actually good, but the World Title match wasn't in my opinion. They just pushed that title aside like it was no big deal, I didn't follow the storylines heading into it but to me it would have been better if they could have factored the title into that Orton/Kane match, would have given the world title match more meaning.

I'm kinda disapointed with how WWE is now.

does anyone else find that they don't care to watch anything else except segments that involve the main event guys? i'm talking about guys like cena, bryan, punk...

i have no interest in plugs like ziggler, rhodes, etc. they are all too generic and bring nothing to the table.

The talent in WWE today is incapable of carrying out and building a decent storyline, so the get rushed. People can blame the writers all they want, but it was the talent back in the day that made them memorable. I remember back in the day you couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next, even if the storyline was in a 6 month buildup.

WWE also seems to really have a hard on these days for letting a star build himself up into something and the burying them as some kind of control thing.

I hope that Nash rumor isn't just him being drunk and tweeting,

CM Punk as head of the new NWO turned heel would be amazing for the WWE. Kevin Nash as a manager and mouth piece, JBL as the financier (a la Million dollar man) , R truth done with the kiddy Jimmy thing and becomes a heel, Ryback is the beast, Big Show as himself, Miz , Eve as the female manager, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and if they really want hype and people tuning in, do a hollywood hogan style turn for John Cena....

We can dream.

Anyone else tired of all of these cashing in money in the bank teases by Dolph Ziggler. Personally I find them annoying when they do them so often. Kay once and a while, completely fine with that, but every week, seriously?

Oh ya, no kidding it would have been stupid there. However i could see Ziggler Cashing in Money in the Bank soon, because both punk and sheamus have had the titles for so long. Either Del Rio or Ziggler will be walking out of Summerslam with the World Heavyweight Championship

Archived