The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

*During the Diva's match*

Lawler - "Look at Vickie over there she's yawning."

Cole - "She's not the only one"

Really WWE? Really? Why are they sitting there trashing their own product as it's going on? Stop instructing Micheal Cole to ruin these things before they even get a chance.

*During the Diva's match*

Lawler - "Look at Vickie over there she's yawning."

Cole - "She's not the only one"

Really WWE? Really? Why are they sitting there trashing their own product as it's going on? Stop instructing Micheal Cole to ruin these things before they even get a chance.

I don't recall one match that wasn't completely pointless tonight.

Lol @ a fan chanting "Mick Foley!" at HHH. Maybe taking a shot at HHH apparently saying Funaki puts more asses in seats than Mick Foley? Also funny that the fans chanted "Milwaukee!" at Truth. They did pretty well for such a boring show.

They should have had Punk absolutely destroy Lawler at the end. And maybe Cena too. Just for fun.

Triple H speech... yawn.

I like the Daniel Bryan segments but I'd rather just have him in the main event picture actually having proper matches and stuff.

Crowd seemed rather dead to me but I guess it's not their fault; pretty bad episode.

There is just way too many social media segments/mentions, celebrity plugs, movie plugs, TV show plugs, dance segments, flashbacks, montages, replays and not enough regular, solid matches... just good bell-to-bell action. They have the talent, they just love wasting it:

- Cody Rhodes was looking like he was climbing the ladder, then gets put in this dead-end feud with Sin Cara

- Damien Sandow shows up once every second week

- Ziggler has no direction after Jericho; probably will end up with the "close calls" for the MITB every week

- Daniel Bryan isn't really having meaningful matches

- Cena for the title again (God please don't make him win)

ADR

Cesaro

Big Show

Christian

Punk

Cody Rhodes

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan

Ziggler

Swagger

Cena

Kane

Kofi

Miz

Truth

Orton

Mysterio (when back)

Sheamus

Tyson Kidd

Wade Barrett

Jericho (when back)

Raw or Smackdown... there's enough quality guys here to make a 3 hour show work if need be. The WWE is just doing a great job of making it bad somehow.

Archived