The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

3 Thoughts on RAW

1) Most of the show sucked

2) The best bright spot on the show was Kanes speech about what he had done. Laughed my ass off when he mentioned Katie Vick. The Katie Vick angle was one of the worst angles ever done by the Raw team and I would argue the worst.

3) As a promo by itself HHH's promo was good but for fu** sakes it seemed like he was begging the fans to chant for him throughout it. He was trying to be this ultimate baby face which is stupid because the majority of fans over the age of 14 or 15 understand that HHH is not a baby face in real life. He is this arrogant prick who has a chip on his shoulder because he didn't get the notoriety the Rock got outside of wrestling or for that matter Lesnar or Hogan or all of these top guys and he compensates for that by booking himself very strong in a company he married into and will soon own.

shocked is an understatement, considering heels almost NEVER go over clean these days, especially against orton or SUPER cena. I almost threw up watching the end of that cena/miz match. Like REALLY cena u dont no any other way to finish a match other then ur ridiculous 5 moves of doom followed by the AA, craps absolute garbage. My current sig also perfectly describes how i felt while after raw finished yesterday <_<

I can't believe YOU can't get it through your head that Cena is only doing his job, 5 moves of doom is the finish the writers and Vince want. You want to stay on top, you do what your boss tells you.

I'm getting so sick of the whining and pissing and moaning about Cena when in actuality the blame for his stale character falls on Vince and the writers. But as long as the kids keep paying to see him and buying merchandise don't expect it to change. If you're Vince McMahon and he's making you tons of money why would you change it? Because first things first, money talks...

I also read in an earlier that she told them she worked for Wells Fargo. Something tells me she may have to try asking for a job there. I can see WWE firing her, especially if it gets brought up against Linda's campaign.

-------------------------------------------

WWE Star Cameron Busted for DUI ... Allegedly Tries to Bribe Cops

829-cameron-wwe-diva-arrested-article-1.jpg

WWE superstar Cameron -- a member of the Funkadactyls -- allegedly offered police $10,000 to let her go after she was arrested for DUI last week ... this according to police.

TMZ obtained the arrest report filed by police in Tampa Bay, Florida ... which shows Cameron -- real name Ariane Nicole Andrew -- was arrested at 2:23 AM on Friday morning outside Tampa International Airport.

The report says Cameron blew a .20 ... more than twice the legal limit in Florida.

After cops took her into custody, the report says Cameron offered one of the officers $10,000 to "let her go because she would lose her job."

In the docs, cops say Cameron listed her employer as the WWE.

Cops say Cameron had a male passenger in the car ... who told police the two had been drinking martinis before getting in the car.

Cameron was booked for DUI ... but eventually released.

A rep for WWE ... "Ariane [Cameron] did not alert us to this matter, we are investigating and will take appropriate action."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz24yfVwXYB

Word has it HHH wants to revamp the tag team devision in WWE, this sure would be a huge start. It would also only be fitting that they finish their careers in WWE.

---------------------------------------------------

Devon Suggests He's Leaving TNA Wrestling, Bully Ray On The Way Out Too?

By Daniel Pena

Aug 29, 2012 - 9:24:13 PM

Devon, whose contract with TNA Wrestling is reportedly set to expire this week, suggested on Twitter Wednesday evening that he's parting ways with the organization effective immediately.

The TNA Television Champion wrote, "I would like to thank the tna fans for making the last seven years fun . im sure we will see each other again down the road real soon.

"im ready to see where god bring me to next. i cant wait . i see big thing on the way

"o and HELL NO IM NOT RETIRING."

It would appear that his departure is due to both parties being unable to reach an agreement on a new contract. He re-tweeted a message stating, "I'll say this you boys deserve what ever you're asking for plus 25%."

Bully Ray, whose contract will also expire this week, suggested on Twitter that he will part ways with the organization in October at Bound For Glory, which takes place in Phoenix, Arizona.

"Dont mattah where ya start..mattahs where ya finish. See ya in Phoenix!! STRONGEST THE LONGEST. #BULLYNATION," he wrote.

I can't believe YOU can't get it through your head that Cena is only doing his job, 5 moves of doom is the finish the writers and Vince want. You want to stay on top, you do what your boss tells you.

I'm getting so sick of the whining and pissing and moaning about Cena when in actuality the blame for his stale character falls on Vince and the writers. But as long as the kids keep paying to see him and buying merchandise don't expect it to change. If you're Vince McMahon and he's making you tons of money why would you change it? Because first things first, money talks...

Archived