The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

theres as much garbage in tna as wwe (wwe just has 1 extra hour). they have a couple awesome matches every now and then tho. i really like bully ray. pretty sure it's jarrett whos behind aces and eights. i'm almost certain that half of that faction are ex wwe talent. one of my friends said one is luke gallows (i said who?) and d-lo brown

well wwe does has more talent, but they doesn't know how to use them-- possibly they have too many guys on the roster. those who actually have some efficient in-ring ability are being used on superstars or as jokes on the main shows (I really dig R-Truth but the little jimmy thing can only be funny for so long. i like alberto del rio but he's not really interesting on the mic. when he picks one up i kind of feeling like dozing off. not enough david otunga backstage, punk being watered down, daniel bryan being used as a joke, although the anger management skits are hilarious, but them having him job out for it, i could go on).

for tna aj styles is a guy they could have built the company around but they kind of dropped the ball on that and brought in hogan, bischoff to try recreate wcw is how i felt. the only reason people rebel to tna, while ignoring their many flaws, is they're just tired of wwe, their predictable story lines, heels being made as jokes to get the good guy over, super cena, and tna is the only other promotion on national tv, while having ex wwe talent in the twilight of their careers. tna has the talent, most of which are being used correctly. i think aj should be champ while guys like austin aries and the bobby roodes work on their stuff a little more cause i'm not sold on either of them, but i thought aries was great ruling the x division

i would tune in to every week if tna got rid of hogan, bischoff, flair, all of these old timers just there to cash a cheque. that angle with aj styles and whatshername dixie and that other chick was a waste of camera time. bring back scott steiner. he kills people witht he truth, and we can't handle the truth.

but that thing with aces and eights, if it is, in fact jeff jarrett as the leader, it would give him a reason to stay somewhat relevant

"I'm Jim Cornette and that is my opinion"

I'm just reading Bret Hart's autobiography. As a British guy who grew up on Bret, Taker, Hogan, Davey Boy Smith, Jake Roberts and LOD, it's an incredible read.

Are there any others I should read?

well wwe does has more talent, but they doesn't know how to use them-- possibly they have too many guys on the roster. those who actually have some efficient in-ring ability are being used on superstars or as jokes on the main shows (I really dig R-Truth but the little jimmy thing can only be funny for so long. i like alberto del rio but he's not really interesting on the mic. when he picks one up i kind of feeling like dozing off. not enough david otunga backstage, punk being watered down, daniel bryan being used as a joke, although the anger management skits are hilarious, but them having him job out for it, i could go on).

for tna aj styles is a guy they could have built the company around but they kind of dropped the ball on that and brought in hogan, bischoff to try recreate wcw is how i felt. the only reason people rebel to tna, while ignoring their many flaws, is they're just tired of wwe, their predictable story lines, heels being made as jokes to get the good guy over, super cena, and tna is the only other promotion on national tv, while having ex wwe talent in the twilight of their careers. tna has the talent, most of which are being used correctly. i think aj should be champ while guys like austin aries and the bobby roodes work on their stuff a little more cause i'm not sold on either of them, but i thought aries was great ruling the x division

i would tune in to every week if tna got rid of hogan, bischoff, flair, all of these old timers just there to cash a cheque. that angle with aj styles and whatshername dixie and that other chick was a waste of camera time. bring back scott steiner. he kills people witht he truth, and we can't handle the truth.

but that thing with aces and eights, if it is, in fact jeff jarrett as the leader, it would give him a reason to stay somewhat relevant

"I'm Jim Cornette and that is my opinion"

Jericho's book is pretty badass. cause a huge stir from the people he talked about (larry zbyszko lol)

sub par raw. oh hell, it was still pretty boring. surprised the chicago crowd didn't chant boring in any matches (the hug it out thing doesn't count, but that was pretty damn boring). kind of a downer. ziggler vs orton was probably the match of the night. loved how ziggler picked up the win with the oldest heel trick in the book. eve torres is probably my favourite diva to watch. more of her in matches. she can actually, idk, wrestle. santino's match i went to make some noodles. i just gave up by that point. slater/ryder was a good one.

as much as vicke annoys me, she did a good job playing the crowd's "what?" chants. AJ has a really nice butt in those pants :bigblush:

idk where they're going with this but i hope it ends soon. i feel bad for AJ being in such a stupid angle. there really doesn't need to be "GM" characters. i'm all for AJ and Booker T having some camera time but is a GM character the only thing they can think of? Not enough David Otunga, no Sandow (he's growing on me) booo.

Miz's commentating on cena was hilarious. "You don't see him giving the drop kick too much!" then he does that whole super cena, shoulder tackle bit, "This, he does very often!"

but gotta admit. i marked out at the ending. this gon be gud

Archived