The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/2012/jbl-returns-to-the-announce-desk-tonight-at-night-of-champions-26052325

As revealed on Twitter by a recuperating Jerry “The King” Lawler (@JerryLawler), John “Bradshaw” Layfield will join Michael Cole at the announce desk tonight at Night of Champions.

“Sorry I can’t be at Night of Champions tonight, but I understand JBL will be taking my place,” tweeted Lawler, who is recovering after suffering a heart attack on the Sept. 10 edition of Monday Night Raw. “I wish him the best of luck!” (WATCH: LAWLER THANKS THE WWE UNIVERSE ON TOUT)

Layfield — who has prior experience serving as a SmackDown commentator — was quick to confirm on his own Twitter account (@JCLayfield) that he will indeed join Cole in calling the action tonight in Boston, tweeting the following reply:

@jerrylawler @wwe share a birthday with King and wish my friend the best! I'll be keeping ur seat warm Jerry! Get well soon, love u King!

In a follow-up tweet, The Longhorn Loudmouth took a playful dig at his broadcast partner tonight:

Big question to @jerrylawler how did u put up with @michaelcole?

See how JBL “puts up” with Cole at ringside this evening by tuning in to Night of Champions at 8 ET/5 PT, only on pay-per-view. (FULL COVERAGE)

To get the latest updates on JBL’s upcoming Mount Kilimanjaro climb as part of his Seven Summits for Kids initiative, click here.

Archived