The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

I remember they did an interview with Foley back in the day and he even said he could barely get down in his knee to play with his children or barely pick them up for that matter. He was in really bad shape at one point.

He's one of the reasons they also banned full out chair shots. He was one good shot from becoming a vegetable he mentioned. The One Rock match where he took like 10 - 15 chair shots, he even said he didn't remember most of the match.

pretty good show today Cena embracing the hate can be a good thing but was kinda shocked to see punk actually hit the gts on laurinatis < should be fired next week and who would you pick for the royal rumble I'm going for Sheamus and wade barret last two in the ring with Sheamus winning

fixed ;)

If it happens it could be just as big as Hogan in 1996. And that was HUGE back then. Funny things was that it got me back into wrestling back then.

On that topic, how long have you been watching wrestling and have you taken any sabiticals? My years watching are 1992 - 1994, 1996 - :wub: - 2004, and finally 2011 - now. The years not mentioned are ones I did not watch at all.

anyone listen to these? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f08P0iGxXvI&feature=g-all-u&context=G2f8890cFAAAAAAAAEAA

i only listen to what TVTrax posts on youtube (i also listen to dirtsheet but they mostly post garbage) with ex-wrestlers have to say about other guys in the biz. when they do interviews with like cm punk it's always awesome :D

Not really since it's already leaked that Randy Orton is expected to win. Chris Jericho's not going to win it because there isn't enough heat on him.

Most excited about the Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, Big Show triple threat steel cage match. Though I think we'll see Daniel Bryan retain by exiting the cage before dropping the title inside the Elimination Chamber at the PPV.

I want to see Daniel Bryan retain at the Royal Rumble by escaping the cage, then winning at the Elimination Chamber by tying himself at the top of the ring or locking himself in the pod for the entire match or something. Then defends against Randy Orton at WrestleMania.

Archived