The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Wow, what a predictably boring PPV from the WWE yet again.

No one got more pop than Santino the entire night, and what were we rewarded with, no title changes and two very crappy ending matches which included another heroic Cena comeback.

If Cena wins at Wrestlemania I will no longer watch this, I guarantee it, because I have little faith anymore in the WWE to give the fans what they want.

So John Laurinaitis wants to be general manager of SmackDown!. Could we see the complete end of the brand extension to allow this to happen?

They've apparently liked airing SmackDown! live on Tuesday nights and are considering moving it to Tuesday permanently. Monday and Tuesday back-to-back shows.

Curve ball at WrestleMania:

Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk vs. Sheamus vs. Chris Jericho in a WWE Championship/World Heavyweight Championship unification match

Cody Rhodes vs. Jack Swagger in a WWE Intercontinental Championship/WWE United States Championship unification match

The Rock vs. John Cena

Triple H vs. The Undertaker

Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma for the WWE Divas Championship

Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, etc. in a No. 1 contenders match for the Unified WWE Championship

Not likely to happen though I think.

The way Ziggler was thrown, it looked like he hit at Barrett's head. Couldn't tell forsure where exactly during that throw that Barrett broke his arm (my guess would be falling on it awkwardly) but you were right, the reaction out of Barrett was obvious that he was hurt. Cole's an idiot the whole time for saying Ziggler was hurt, thank god Lawler and Punk were paying attention to what was going on 5 feet in front of them. Very rare to see the 'X' and a strecher come out mid-match while the match is going on.

Oh, and how stupid was Cody Rhodes for throwing Santino out right in front Barrett while he's being worked on?! Santino just about landed on Barrett's broken arm!

I've been to a few of these in Cloverdale and for $20 bucks its well worth it

--------------------------------------

All Star Wrestling the return of Harry "DH" Smith

time.png Fri Mar 09 2012 at 08:00 pm

venue.png Venue : Cloverdale Fairgrounds Alice McKay Building, 6050 176th. St, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

The return of former WWE Smackdown Star HARRY "DH" SMITH as he teams up with NWA Canadian Champion, Artemis Spencer to take on the Greatness On Demand(Gorgeous Michelle Starr & Disco Fury)

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Mr. India vs Lak Siddartha

GIRLS FATAL FOUR WAY ELIMINATION

Nicole Matthews vs Raven Lake vs KC Spinelli(ECCW Ladies Champion) vs Sammi Hall

WINNING STREAK ON THE LINE

The Toga Boy vs Scotty Mac

Can Toga Boy stay undefeated in ASW? This will be his toughest challenge.

Azeem The Dream vs The Mighty Iton

Plus much more to be announced!

Tickets are $20 Front Row

$15 Rows 2/3 Floor ans Rows A, B, C seats 1-15 in Bleachers

$12 Bleachers.

Tickets can be purchased in advanced or at the door

Central City Comix- 10221 King George Boulevard Surrey (604) 584-2664

Comics Scene-8912 152 St Surrey (604) 582-2877

The Rock is sick and tired of John Cena and his jealous ramblings. The only thing that jabroni can say is that "I'm here, I'm here." Shut your mouth Cena. You have tried branching out to movies and failed miserably, you phony piece of trailer park trash. The Rock will see your roody poo candy ass next week.

LOL your sick and tired of John Cena why don't you try and compete every week and stay and not run away like a b!tch, you come back to promote a movie and then just go away and I'm pretty sure the only good movie you been in is fast 5, phony piece of trailer park trash shesh at least Cena can rap and diss you and how long do you plan on staying for one show or your gonna change your mind and do a interview via satellite?

The End of the Attitude Forever

This match is going to be the one that will finally seal off the Attitude Era and then we will finally be into the new era of wrestling. This is a very good way to end it off, two of the greatest of all time are going at it in the match that made both of them famous, I can't wait and I am very strongly considering ordering this PPV now, I mean the card is tremendous:

The Rock vs John Cena

Undertaker vs Triple H

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

I am really starting to like this John Cena because everything he says about The Rock, whether you like it or not, is true and I am furious at the fact how he promised he would never leave, and he did. That really got me angry and the John Cena out of the PG area on the mic is tremendous as he is just killing it with whatever he says.

Great stuff to look forward to, the ride has begun my friends, and it is going to be quite the experience, one that we have wanted for years.

I'm not really a Cena fan but I agree. Pretty much everything he has said is true. The Rock left and Cena has been there working hard every week.

Hopefully Punk and Jericho have a great one at WM. Could be awesome.

Anyone hear about this CM Punk/Chris Brown thing? http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/singer-chris-brown-responds-to-cm-punks-video.html

People actually thought The Rock was going to stay when he said "he was never going to leave"? :picard::lol:

Newsflash, he's not employeed by the WWE.

Cena is just jealous because the Rock got a bigger pop than he'll ever get after being gone for 7 years.

Archived