The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

wow what an awsome thread!! surprised to find this and other fans who like wrestling!!

Anyways, Sheamus is the best. Cena will turn heel before WM28, Ricardo Rodriguez is crazy for falling off the ladder at TLC, Eve Torres is hot.

Anyone know why Raw or Smackdown don't come here anymore? The live shows i'm talking about.

The live shows don't come here anymore because of the municipal and provincial governments kept making it more difficult for them to show live events here. They added more taxes and costs to run a show here because generally the people in charge look down at pro wrestling.

I mean come on we had a group of bums and losers camp out at the Art Gallery for a month, we have a safe injection site for heavy drug users, we have corrupt police officers and politicians left and right but we have to draw the line somewhere don't we? Pro wrestling is that line in the sand.

And here's a source I found confirming what I said

http://slam.canoe.ca...f-15723431.html

Brock Lesnar has retired from MMA/UFC. The "It Begins" promos are for Brock Lesnar. frantics.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgyJsaXuOxg

Maybe I'm reading too much into the video and hoping it's Lesnar too much. You don't really associate "the end" with Chris Jericho. "Reclaim what is his"...what does Jericho have to reclaim?

Though maybe it is Jericho as on Twitter, he tweeted "So obvious the 1/2-02 mystery man is Brock Lesnar. That fight was a joke #ufcisfixed @speewee #memphis"

1/2-02 .... obviously an intentional typo.

Could it be? 21355pw.gif

Brock Lesnar has retired from MMA/UFC. The "It Begins" promos are for Brock Lesnar. frantics.gif

Maybe I'm reading too much into the video and hoping it's Lesnar too much. You don't really associate "the end" with Chris Jericho. "Reclaim what is his"...what does Jericho have to reclaim?

Though maybe it is Jericho as on Twitter, he tweeted "So obvious the 1/2-02 mystery man is Brock Lesnar. That fight was a joke #ufcisfixed @speewee #memphis"

Could it be? 21355pw.gif

Could it be? 21355pw.gif

I could see a Punk/Lesnar match making sense for Wrestlemania but don't expect it to happen.

One thing is how many hours is Wrestlemania again? 4 or is it 5? I ask because I know that last years' time constraints were a factor in what alot of people considered a disappointing main event between The Miz and Cena w/ The Rock.

If we have....

The Rock v. Cena

Undertaker v. Someone

Smackdown Champion v. Challenger

Raw Champion v. Challenger

There's four matches right there that would at least take 30 minutes each with promo packages/entrances. Two hours of the PPV gone conservatively...last year Undertaker/HHH took close to 50 minutes if I remember correctly. Don't get me wrong it was the highlight of the show and worth it but might have had a hand in ruining some other parts of the show with a time squeeze.

I think it's long overdue that they merge some of the belts. Time wise it will help alot. The product will be less diluted. And the titles will mean alot more. It makes perfect sense especially considering that the brand split is essentially over. It would be great to see them merge the titles at Wrestlemania and bring back a "Undisputed Champion" or just simply call it the "WWE championship" and have a new design to mark the occasion. It will happen eventually, it makes sense, but Vince will probably have to be dead because I feel confident in the belief that he sees having two champions for each major show as too appealing.

Unless sting somehow got out of his contract with TNA.. it wont be him.. Im expecting it to be someone thats been in the WWE before.. Honestly I hope its not someone 'new' as they have too many wrestlers on the roster that only appear once or twice a month

Archived