The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Source: The Wrestling Observer

The following are rumored as the top matches for next year’s WrestleMania 29 PPV. Remember, these are just rumored matches…

* WWE Title Match: The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar

* Steve Austin vs. CM Punk

* The Undertaker vs. John Cena

It's hard for me to picture Steve Austin coming back for any match besides a "Street Fight" type match with low impact on the neck considering how bad it was when he retired and how little impact he took and the restriction on moves he could do or take.

Regardless though, it would be sweet to hear that glass shatter again for a final match and to have him go out on a winning note as opposed to that final match he had vs. The Rock.

Happened about a year ago...apparently this was Hall having some side effects to new med's he was on for his heart. The guy shouldn't have been out there, but still came out because he needed the money. Sad really. Hall still is battling his demons with drugs/alcohol on a day to day basis, but the shape he is in it is surprising he didn't kick the bucket years ago.

WWE Divas Brie and Nikki Bella, real names Brianna and Nicole Garcia, seem to be on their way out of the company.

The pair are being billed as former WWE stars for an autograph session at Frank and Sons in California on May 19th, according to the Wrestling Observer. The autograph session is being handled by American Icon Autographs.

Speaking to Diva Dirt in a phone conversation, American Icon Autographs president Sean Jacoby claims that the twins’ WWE contracts are set to expire on April 30th and they won’t be re-signing. He adds that he is currently handling their post-WWE bookings including the May 19th autograph session.

The Bellas have been with WWE since 2007 and made their television debuts in 2008.

Most recently, Nikki scored a win over Divas Champion Beth Phoenix on last week’s SmackDown.

:lol:

It was pretty funny to see John Cena get busted open from one blow from Lesnar, and I just really hope that Cena can learn how to sell the F-5 properly. I am not trying to be a hater, but I just gotta say that if Lesnar is to F-5 someone like Ziggler, it would look much more brutal than on Cena, the guy just lands on his side in a very awkward position.

And they seriously need to get someone other than David Otunga to represent John Lauranitus in matches, the guy has worse in ring skills than Cena. :picard:

:lol:

It was pretty funny to see John Cena get busted open from one blow from Lesnar, and I just really hope that Cena can learn how to sell the F-5 properly. I am not trying to be a hater, but I just gotta say that if Lesnar is to F-5 someone like Ziggler, it would look much more brutal than on Cena, the guy just lands on his side in a very awkward position.

And they seriously need to get someone other than David Otunga to represent John Lauranitus in matches, the guy has worse in ring skills than Cena. :picard:

I agree, working Otunga's real life credentials into his gimmick has worked very well for him. I really don't mind him getting a match here and there. But the show itself today was pretty damn boring. There was a couple of times where I was into it, like with Punk and Jericho. The rest of the show was really bland. Also, they really need to cut it out with the Cody Rhodes embarrassing moments thing, especially if they aren't going to even give an actual replay of the moment. As it is, they're giving him one minute matches that get interrupted by the Big Show, so he can show 3 still images of what happened at Wrestlemania. Fix it.

Also, just how bad the crowd in Washington was today? They completely sucked ass on their own, and it's even worse that they were the ones that were following the awesomeness that was Miami. I do give them credit for the "Albert!" chants (made me lol), but they were completely silent for anybody that wasn't Cena. It killed the mood. They didn't even get a single "Yes!" chant started.

http://www.diva-dirt...ns-leaving-wwe/

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

These two are by the worst two divas. Can't get by on looks (Kelly Kelly). Can't get by on wrestling.

Archived