The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Scott Hall Arrested for Beating GF -- He'd Been 'Drinking for Days'

Exclusive

0410-scott-hall-arrest-florida-mugshot-1.jpg

Wrestling legend Scott Hall was arrested Friday after allegedly choking out his girlfriend in a drunken fit of rage -- this according to the arrest report, obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, cops were called to Scott's Florida home over a domestic disturbance in progress around 5pm. When they arrived, Scott's GF Lisa Howell informed police he had attacked her.

According to Lisa, Scott had been drinking for days and the two had gotten into some kind of argument. Lisa says she got into her car, and in a blind rage, Scott grabbed her by the throat and tried to pull her out of the driver's seat.

According to the report, police confronted Scott -- who appeared heavily intoxicated with an "unknown white secretion flowing from both sides of his mouth" -- but he denied ever getting violent.

Police observed several signs of physical injury on Lisa -- including red marks around her neck -- so they placed Scott under arrest for domestic battery.

Scott -- billed at 6'7" and 287 pounds -- required TWO sets of handcuffs.

But his problems didn't end there -- according to the report, Scott was so drunk ... the jail refused to book him ... so the arresting officer had to drag him to a nearby hospital to get medical clearance.

The physicians gave their thumbs up and Scott was brought back to the correctional facility, where he was finally booked on the domestic violence charge.

Lisa has refused to press charges. So far, it's unclear if the case will move forward.

What is it with Ryback's gimmick? We really don't need to see a bunch of other wrestlers huddled around a TV to tell us how awesome he is, or how badly he's about to kick this one-night jobber's ass. Just move on with the squash match already.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/backstage-update-the-undertakers-wwe-future.html

Source: The Wrestling Observer

While many speculated that WrestleMania 28 would be The Undertaker’s last match, word is that the talk backstage at WrestleMania 28 was how great The Undertaker looked in the ring.

‘Taker underwent two surgeries in the last year, and many believe that he has several more matches left in him.

It is almost certain at this time that The Undertaker will work at WrestleMania 29.

From what Ive heard over the years the streak isn't that important to him. But yeah I agree, he should be done. I can't see how he could ask for a better way to end his storybook career.

Taker and HHH put on an amazing match, the longest and best of the night. It should have been the main event. The fact it was before the GM match is a crying shame but really shows why WWE writers are idiots. While I see Taker having another great match in him, I would really hate to see him end up like Flair.

Interesting. I wouldn't be against it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

- MMAHeat.com's Karyn Bryant spoke with UFC veteran Tito Ortiz over in Sweden this weekend. Tito talks about being interested in a WWE career once his current contract with UFC expires.

Years ago, there were often rumors about Ortiz being interested in working for WWE but it never happened.

In the video below, Ortiz talks to Karyn about a potential wWE career after Brock Lesnar recently returned. The WWE comments begin at the 6:00 mark. Tito has also made comments about joining WWE to other media outlets this week.

brock needs to hit the gym, cena helped with the f-5 quite a bit. brocks still an intense beast though.. his mic skills have imporved as well.

and ziggler is the best seller in the business.

I LOVE OTUNGA's gimmick, it's freaking awesome! totally advanced his character and i was happy to see him main eventing RAW tonight

Yea that would have been a great match to end Wrestlemania but they've been building for Cena/Rock for the past year and they really couldn't have put that anywhere else..

And if you look at last year they kind of did the same thing and I've read that it's because the WWE believe it takes a lot out of the crowd if you put two big matches together so they tried to build towards 2 climaxes..

Last year:

Babyface(Edge) wins heavyweight belt

Good match

Filler

Good match

Filler

Taker/HHH

Celebrity match

Cena/Miz main event

This year:

Babyface(Sheamus) wins heavyweight belt

Good match

Decent match

Celebrity match

Taker/HHH

Filler

Good match

Cena/Rock

Apparently they're trying to bring back some other big names after all the success with the Rock and Lesnar.. rumours include Batista, Lashley, Goldberg, Steve Austin..

Archived