The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

tumblr_lxljz7ATTV1qzowg9o1_400.jpg

UPDATED: Buff Bagwell In Serious Car Accident

Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 04.24.2012

ORIGINAL: Indy promotion UCW has announced that former WCW star Buff Bagwell was in a serious car accident. The promotion posted the following to their Twitter account:

Marcus 'Buff' Bagwell involved in a serious wreck and is ICU! Our prayers go out to him and his family. Please RT #GetWellBuff

UPDATE: Scott Norton, who was Buff Bagwell's partner in WCW, posted the following to Twitter:

Update on Marcus. He's going to be ok but keep him in your prayers for fast recovery.

- WWE had to move fans around to make the arena look full at last night's SmackDown tapings at the Van Del Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There were between 3,500 and 4,000 fans at last night's tapings. The Van Del Arena is usually set up for around 10,000 fans when WWE comes to town.

WWE really needs to rethink some of the venues they book at, it's really killing the product.

- WWE had to move fans around to make the arena look full at last night's SmackDown tapings at the Van Del Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There were between 3,500 and 4,000 fans at last night's tapings. The Van Del Arena is usually set up for around 10,000 fans when WWE comes to town.

WWE really needs to rethink some of the venues they book at, it's really killing the product.

Smackdown for sure, is just a pure waste of time. I for one, will probably never pay to actually see that pathetic group of gimmicks perform live. It is very difficult to even watch it on TV, before I always used to watch the full 2 hour show, but now I cannot even bare to watch the main event, or even the opening.

The biggest issue that I see right now is the lack of championship prestige. The fact that the WWE Championship and Word Heavyweight Championship are not the same level at all really irritates me. It means so much more to be the WWE Champion these days. Tbh, congrats to Sheamus on holding the title, but it does not mean anything in my books anymore. The secondary titles are just useless now IMO, because they really have no build up to those matches at all. The Divas Championship is just a pure joke, along with the Tag Team Championships. Back during the Attitude Era, being the Tag Champs meant being one of the top dogs in the whole wrestling industry, but now it is just a title to your name that means nothing.

I don't know how WWE can do it, but the prestige of actually holding a championship must go up ASAP. They have tarnished the rep of being champion so much over the years, that it now seems impossible to fix. I just hope though, some how, some way, it can be repaired.

They're doing a free pre-show for Extreme rules on Youtube. It features a dark match between Miz and Santino for the US title. For anyone that's interested, lol.

That's a pretty steep drop for the Miz into the mid-card here. Wonder if it's just a one show thing.

Archived