The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Noticed just how similar the card is to what they gave at Wrestlemania.

Big Show vs. Rhodes - Intercontinental title

Kane vs. Orton

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus - World Heavyweight Title

Jericho vs. Punk - WWE Title

Cena vs. Returning Legend

Isn't Wrestlemania generally used to wrap up storylines? lol. Though to be fair, I think most of them will at least be wrapped up after today.

Wrestling Legend Sabu Rushed to the Hospital Before Event

Exclusive Details

0428-sabu-1.jpg

Sabu -- a hardcore wrestling icon -- was rushed to the hospital before a scheduled event tonight in Pennsylvania ... TMZ has learned.

Cops in Travose, PA tell TMZ they were dispatched to a hotel for a medical emergency, but wouldn't elaborate. The manager at the hotel where Sabu was staying tells TMZ the staff there felt the wrestler was intoxicated when paramedics were called.

A source close to Sabu tells TMZ he had been MIA all day and promoters for an ECW reunion event he was scheduled to appear at could not get in touch with him.

According to our source, Sabu had an allergic reaction to a medication he had been taking.

Sabu is one of the top-billed wrestlers at the Extreme Reunion tonight, but we're told he'll be a no-show.

update-bar.jpg

A rep for the event tells TMZ, "Sabu was found unresponsive in his hotel room earlier today when event staff went to his room to pick him up for tonight's show. Management is currently awaiting results from his doctors to find out what actually happened."

The rep continues, "All we know is that he had prior health issues that might have been a contributing factor. We're pulling for him and are very concerned for his health. We wish him the best of luck in his recovery."

I love the "Let's go Ziggler" chants the crowd had going. But it's too bad that they need to keep filling these PPVs with Brodus Clay appearances. Are they going anywhere with this? Could they give him a real rivalry, maybe? Perhaps he could just lose a match for once. That'd be a start.

Anyone have a TV they can PM me?

The ones I was watching are all down now.

edit: nvm, I got one back. But could someone fill me in on what happened in the Big Show V Rhodes match? I ended up missing it.

Wasn't much of a match, I wasn't really paying to much attemsion to it. Show was on the apron and cody hit him causing Show to step on the table and breaking it with his foot. Match over. After the match Show threw Cody through a table in the ring. He them threw him through a table in the corner I think. He then threw Cody out of the ring through a table on the floor. Looked like it marked his back up pretty good

That Sheamus, Bryan match was great. Why couldn't they just give us an actual match at Wrestlemania?

Also, a Ryback squash match? Seriously? After we already had a Brodus Clay match? What's next, is Tensai going to show up before the main event?

This is a freakin PPV. Give us actual matches. "Goldberg! Goldberg!"

Divas championship > WWE championship > World Heavyweight championship... at least that's what I can surmise with the way they booked things there.

That said it wasn't necessarily the worst match, and it's not really the divas' fault that the people in charge have no idea how to order these things. Layla's return is anticlimactic (I was hoping for someone random like Trish there for a second), but to be fair to her, she's better than most of the divas they already have (that doesn't mean much).

Archived