The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Spoilers:

Say what you will but I do respect John Cena for what he does in the ring. His strength when he lifted himself out of the lock Lesnar had on him was pretty awesome. but wow that was a sweet match, one thing is for sure is that THE ENDING WAS UNPREDICTABLE.

Sure SuperCena is SuperCena, but who actually thought that Lesnar would have lost in his return??

Interesting to see where Cena and Lesnar go after this.

I marked out to this PPV just because of teh Punk-Jericho and Cena-Lesnar matches -- very entertaining for me. And to those complaining did you even pay for the PPV? Anyway, I thought it was solid.

A Lesnar win would of been one of those predictable wins that would of made sense since Cena had just lost to The Rock. Having Cena go 'away' after losing again would make more sense but this is the WWE so what do you expect?

Spoilers:

Say what you will but I do respect John Cena for what he does in the ring. His strength when he lifted himself out of the lock Lesnar had on him was pretty awesome. but wow that was a sweet match, one thing is for sure is that THE ENDING WAS UNPREDICTABLE.

Sure SuperCena is SuperCena, but who actually thought that Lesnar would have lost in his return??

Interesting to see where Cena and Lesnar go after this.

I marked out to this PPV just because of teh Punk-Jericho and Cena-Lesnar matches -- very entertaining for me. And to those complaining did you even pay for the PPV? Anyway, I thought it was solid.

Well so much for it being Cena, but I guess this explains the Miz's recent fall down the ladder.

-------------------------------------------------

Update On Who Will Star In WWE Studios' The Marine 3: Homefront

By Michael Bluth

Apr 30, 2012 - 3:53:19 PM

After a great deal of speculation as to who will star in the upcoming WWE Studios movie, The Marine: Homefront, pwinsider.com is now reporting that the lead role will be played by The Miz.

At one point, Cena was considered for the movie with the idea that he would pick back up where the first Marine movie left off. Randy Orton was then attached to the movie, but WWE pulled Orton from the movie due to Orton being kicked out of the Marines when he was younger and the Marines he served with complaining about a “deserter” portraying a Marine in WWE’s movie.

Other wrestlers under consideration for the lead role have included CM Punk, JTG, Cody Rhodes and a few others.

The plot of the film will be a Marine trying to rescue his kidnapped daughter from a terrorist.

Shooting begins in June in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Thank god they did not go with Lord Tensai vs. John Cena. :picard:

Looks like they're doing the John Laurinaitis vs. CM Punk that didn't happen with Laurinaitis vs. Cena.

Michael Cole? Face?

I really did not like John Laurinaitis when he first appeared on television as he just did not look comfortable at all but he is doing a great job in his role these days, so much heat now after attacking Cena which I find hilarious considering half the crowd hates Cena.

Extreme Rules was a good ppv but Cena winning just makes no sense at all. Lesnar just dominated and beat Cena the entire match and a punch with the chain and an AA is all it took for Cena to win.

It would have been so good had Brock just beaten Cena so bad and make Brock win. Cena would be comming of 2 straight loses to former wwe Stars and it would have been awsome to see Cena on a losing streak leaving him and the fans without answers, after just losing again.

Lesnar's comeback just seems pointless now.

Way to go WWE, screw up something that could be really great by making Cena look "invincible" Brock has a point, things are a mess in and everything is wrong in WWE.

------------------------------------------------------

More Details on Lesnar's Extreme Rules Tantrum, Speculation on His WWE Future

By Marc Middleton

May 1, 2012 - 9:02:30 AM

- As seen on RAW last night, WWE temporarily wrote Brock Lesnar out of the storylines by having his contract status "up in the air" following the attack on Triple H in the opener. WWE's announcers stressed that Lesnar's future is in doubt with the company. WWE only has Lesnar for several dates per month and will have to come up with creative ways to keep him in and out of the storylines.

We noted earlier that Brock Lesnar had a meltdown backstage after his loss to John Cena at Extreme Rules. Lesnar was upset about Cena's post-match promo because the original plan had Cena getting stretchered out. Lesnar felt that he was made to look weak and WWE officials double crossed him.

F4Wonline.com reports that WWE's new mentality with Lesnar is that they're paying a lot of money for a guy who is not their top guy, so he should be used when he can to put over their top talents. People in Lesnar's camp were feeling like WWE was just testing Lesnar by having Cena cut the post-match speech.

Brock was told before the Extreme Rules match that Cena would go out on a stretcher and look totally incapacitated and be injured. Lesnar went nuts backstage in front of everyone, tearing things up and throwing a tantrum. Lesnar specifically yelled at Marc Carano, the assistant to John Laurinaitis, about how things are a mess and everything is wrong in WWE. Some felt that part of the tantrum was just an act by Lesnar to show to the locker room that he could quit at any minute. Some of those same people felt that WWE officials could have been involved in Lesnar trying to work the other talents.

Lesnar also suggested that Cena intentionally pulled down the top rope at Extreme Rules, causing him to nearly blow out his knee in the bad spot towards the end of the match where they both tumbled over to the floor. Again, most believe that there is no real heat between Cena and Lesnar over this and this also could have been part of an act by Lesnar.

Despite what's an act and what's part of the TV storylines, sources insist that Lesnar's status and future with WWE is a sticky situation. While Lesnar vs. Triple H is in the works for SummerSlam, some in the company are already predicting that he will end up working the remaining big pay-per-view events of 2012, Royal Rumble 2013 and then WrestleMania 29 before being done with the company.

Yes!

Was Jericho supposed to beat Big Show in time? The time ran out, the ref said he was the winner, and the commentators said he was the #1 contender, then corrected themselves after the break saying he had not beat the time.

Archived