The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Word is the ref completely botched it, and Jericho was supposed to win his match. They had to "correct" it because they couldn't just pretend that the mistake never happened, and that because it was going to be Bryan vs. Punk in the end anyways, they didn't need to force it.

-- For the first-time ever, WWE.com has added a wrestler who never competed for WWE to their Alumni Section—Sting: "Sting's charismatic personality and colorful face pant made him one of the WCW's most popular wrestlers and the most recognizable face of the organization. For the first-time ever on WWE.com, check out Sting's profile, photos and videos, the latest addition to the Alumni section!"

The website adds: "Remembered for his colorful charisma and struggle with The nWo, Sting has become synonymous with the Atlanta-based organization. Although he has never competed in a WWE ring, more than a decade since the demise of WCW, he remains one of the most popular and respected competitors of all-time."

To view his profile, click here.

-- For the first-time ever, WWE.com has added a wrestler who never competed for WWE to their Alumni Section—Sting: "Sting's charismatic personality and colorful face pant made him one of the WCW's most popular wrestlers and the most recognizable face of the organization. For the first-time ever on WWE.com, check out Sting's profile, photos and videos, the latest addition to the Alumni section!"

The website adds: "Remembered for his colorful charisma and struggle with The nWo, Sting has become synonymous with the Atlanta-based organization. Although he has never competed in a WWE ring, more than a decade since the demise of WCW, he remains one of the most popular and respected competitors of all-time."

To view his profile, click here.

When HHH came out to tell Lesnar that no one was bigger than the WWE or Raw, I started lmao. Really? You had HHH come out and say that? The only way it could have been more ironic is if they had Vince say it. lol

Botchamania 205 is now up (first one in a while) which has clips from Wrestlemania 28, WCW Beach Bash (91 I believe considering there is a Rude/Dustin Rhodes match and a Flair title win), Raw clips from the past month and CZW. Plus a nice clip of a large indy wrestler destroying the ring rope pre-match!

-- Today would have been Owen Hart's forty-seventh birthday. He died on May 23, 1999 when an equipment malfunction occurred during his entrance from the rafters of Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri at the World Wrestling Federation's Over the Edge pay-per-view event. Two WWE Superstars with ties to the late wrestler are remembering him on his birthday.

Natalya wrote on Twitter, "Remembering Owen Hart today on his 47th birthday. We are all just waiting today for some crazy prank from Heaven:) (Photo)

Tyson Kidd added, "I watched@BretHart vs @ShawnMichaels at WrestleMania 12 (my favorite match) thanks to Owen Hart flying me in as a guest of his #owenmemories."

RIP OWEN

I just would have loved to see Paul Heyman's return in someplace like Miami or Chicago, I don't remember which city yesterday's RAW was at, but that crowd was just very very mild and it really ticks me off to see someone as great as Paul Heyman get the reaction that a wrestler like Ryback gets. It just really does not make sense to me at all, but then again, these kids are far too small to remember what Paul Heyman did for the company, him and Brock Lesnar were untouchable.

I guess Maffew is trying to make up for the lack of new episodes, as this is the second Botchamania this week!

Highlights include WWE Extreme Rules and recent Raw's, TNA Lock Down, some indy stuff and of course, some regular CZW botches!

Archived