The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Do not get me wrong but I am cautiously optimistic about Dolph Ziggler winning the match. I just hope he does not take a deep dive if he wins the title. He has been amazing the past while and I would of preferred to see him win the title without this guarantee of a title match.

Surprise surprise Cena wins but maybe he and CM Punk can finish to what I thought was going to be a feud awhile back. Speaking of Punk how long has he been champion now?

John Cena's victory over Big Show in a Steel Cage Match at Saturday's WWE SuperShow in Tucson, Arizona marks as his 100th of the year. He only needed 108 matches to achieve the milestone (he has lost four matches and four more matches resulted in a draw or no contest).

Other WWE Superstars with outstanding records are Brodus Clay and Ryback. The Funkasaurus has won 78 times and lost only once (to Big Show on the June 25 Raw). Ryback has garnered 52 victories and suffered one loss (to Alex Riley on January 21 at a WWE SuperShow in Fargo, North Dakota).

Daniel Bryan has competed in the most matches thus far in 2012 with 113. His record stands at 35 wins, 74 losses and 4 draws/no contest results.

WTF?!?! They had Ryback lose a match. :picard:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- Following Kharma's apparent departure from WWE last week, she tweeted the following update on Sunday: "Thank you to all of the offers pouring in. However, I am not taking bookings at this time. :)."

Well that was a huge waste of a WWE run.

I used to love wrestling...it can still be golden but that's a rare occurrence these days. Anyways here's my fantasy booking for Raw 1000 with the talent that is available and booked for the event.

Bret Hart introduced as the new GM for both RAW and Smackdown - Jericho Interrupts saying he's the best Canadian wrestler of all time and it leads to him feuding with Hart until his departure at Summerslam. Hart uses a proxy to fight Jericho

David Otunga v. Brodus Clay

Ziggler v. Tyson Kidd - Ladder Match

Beth Phoenix w/ Natalya v. Layla - Natalya turns on Phoenix when it appears Phoenix is about to win

DX v. Brothers of Destruction

Heath Slater v. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Vince Macmahon cuts a promo and is interrupted by Daniel Bryan, AJ somehow gets involved

A returning Rey Mysterio v. Big Show

John Cena (He announces tonight he will cash it in on tonight's Raw) v. CM Punk for the WWE Title w/ The Rock on Commentary

This is just some ideas a I, a now casual fan has thrown out there. I guarantee you this is better than what we will see come next week.

Now obviously this lineup would be better than most PPVs, but wrestling websites have reported that the WWE has been treating this like a PPV.

I'm also not saying this needs to be followed entirely but lets face we're all going to be disappointed come next week.

What we will see is Hart in a lame backstage segment, DX doing a lame skit, very little wrestling, and Cena cutting a promo on how he had a poop that was as tough as any match he ever won.

- Following Kharma's apparent departure from WWE last week, she tweeted the following update on Sunday: "Thank you to all of the offers pouring in. However, I am not taking bookings at this time. :)."

Well that was a huge waste of a WWE run.

That was not a bad Raw, and by the recent standards of the WWE, that it wasn't crap makes it good I suppose, lol.

Liked that spot with Ziggler and Jericho. Should make a good rivalry if that's what they're going for.

The bit at the end about Cena's integrity was BS, but it was obviously inevitable. Set's up a good match at least for next week.

I doubt the 1000th episode will live up to the hype, but it has to be watched regardless.

Archived