The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Canucks Winter Classic/Heritage Classic Jersey Ideas

CanucksFan95

hey guys thanks for all the responses, for me I would love to see a similar HBO style series between the canucks and blackhawks, but i dont think HBO will sponsor that. It will probably be CBC or some other canadian company.

As for the jerseys, I would be all in to create my own jerseys on photoshop, but sadly i dont have it....anyone with photoshop is welcome to create a design and share it!

• 1 year later...

Even though it's probably not possible (unless you are willing to spend a tonne of money), Whistler would be the best setting for the heritage classic.

For the jersey - I think the millionaire style/colours jersey, but with the stick-in-ice on the front of the jersey would look amazing.

I always seem to enjoy the winter classic/heritage classic versions of teams jerseys, and I was wondering what people's ideas of a Canucks winter classic/heritage classic jersey? For me I'd like to see something with johnny canuck, what are your ideas?

Maybe mentioned somewhere in this thread, but they will be wearing the Millionaire's jerseys.

I predict one day we'll see Vancouver in the Heritage Classic playing Ottawa in a rematch of the 1915 cup finals. Especially after the Canucks bought the rights to the Millionaires jerseys last year.

Oh wow... predicted this one a year before it was announced....

Archived